•𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝘁•

[markhyuck oneshot]
(based on a tiktok/don't sue me)

3!

2!

1!

cold.

haechan felt freezing.

he had just turned 18, which meant that the game started.

the warmer you are, the closer you are to your soul mate. and once you kiss them, it slowly disappears.

"haechan! what do you feel?" jaemin asked, waiting for his answer.

"I feel cold..." haechan said, shive

jaemin frowned and patted haechans shoulder.

"well, you still up for that party that is coincidentally on your birthday later?!" jaemin suddenly jumped up in excitement.

"yeah of course I am bitch!"

[time skip to the party]

warm.

haechan was getting closer to his soulmate!

jaemin had already ran away to go dance, which left haechan lounging around drunk.

the boy was wondering around the house and ended up getting hotter and hotter by the minute.

he practically felt on fire.

looking around, haechan reached for the handle to a balcony.

but he was beat to it.

he felt the handle slip of his grasp, and he lost his balance. causing the boy to fall right into another's arms.

that person feeling like lava against his skin.

haechan looked up to see a boy.

who was undeniably hot, in looks and in temperature.

"aw look you fell for me already!" the boy said, obviously flirting.

immediately haechan jumped up and shyly stared at his feet, trying to hide his blush.

the boy grabbed his waist and pulled him closer, their bodies feeling numb with heat as they touched.

"don't be shy. my names mark, your soulmate."

the smaller looked up at mark, their faces close together and bodies pressed against each other's.

he smiled at mark and said, "my names haechan, also your soulmate."

by now their noses were touching, lips ghosting against each other's.

haechan snaked his arms around the taller's shoulders, mark's hands gripping haechans waist.

the intense and addictive heat they felt practically pressed the two together as their lips met in an electrifying kiss.

and suddenly the immense amount of cold the two felt previous to the party had disappeared.

disappeared into a blissful heat.