•𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗷𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘆•

[markhyuck oneshot]

🌼🌼🌼

haechan was walking around the field.

the flowers around him created a relaxed environment as he looked for a certain patch of them.

dandelions.

it was spring time, which meant it was perfect to make his favorite treat.

dandelion jelly.

haechan stood in the sunlight for a few seconds.

feeling the warmth of the sun on his skin.

before he quickly made his way to pick as many dandelions as he felt was necessary.

🌼🌼🌼

"mark! im back!"

mark shot his head up from his guitar and made his way to the living room.

haechan was setting his basket of flowers down, back turned.

so, the older came up behind the boy and hugged his waist.

"hi baby~," mark whispered into the boys neck.

haechan giggled, turning around to cling onto the older's body.

they stayed, swaying in each other's embrace, until the younger pulled back to peck marks lips.

"i still have to make my jelly, markk~"

mark pulled back and put on a fake sad face, as he mumbled an ok.

they continued doing their own things, mark playing his guitar and haechan making his treat.

and later that night, despite the season bringing warmth, they clung onto each other in the darkness and fall into their dreams.

----------------------------------

a/n - this sucks because I lost my inspiration before finishing it but ok 😌☠️