Theory: Season Two's Ending, Roman's Wake-up call

So because of a member live-stream, it's made known that Season two is now two episodes from being over. The next two videos are a two parter, (well the next Sanders Sides, not the Asides). And with how Roman sank out at the end of the SvS Redux, I don't think it's much of a question about whether or not it's going to be Roman's room. It definitely seems like it will be.

Season Two now looking back on it knowing it's almost over seems to be covering black and white morals, and how there are goods and bads to most things ("We wouldn't want to plant too many trees")  and most importantly that it's okay that things aren't black and white. 

Examples being: 

Fitting In: Standing out and being unique can lead to being "The Odd One Out", but at the same time you can feel happy being yourself even if it's not what everyone else is doing. 

Moving On Part One and Two: Goods and bads to both nostalgia and breakups.

(If you want to count the 12 days of Christmas? Criticism? Good and bad to that?)

Can Lying Be Good: Lying can be beneficial in some regards, but not always. 

Why Do We Get Out Of Bed In The Morning?: There were both good and bad points to both Roman and Logan's arguments, but it was better when they compromised. "Look, both of your arguments had some really strong points. They also each had some weak areas in there. So, of course the solution is somewhere in the middle" (23:02)

(I can't think of anything for Crofter's the musical, but if there is one correct me) 

Learning New Things About Ourselves: Just because something is portrayed in a "silly" or "Immature" way doesn't mean it can't be taken seriously. 

Embarrassing Phases: "Phases" that you go through aren't bad, they are building blocks that build up to the person that you are today. 

Selfishness Vs. Selflessness: Both good and bad sides to the two arguments being made, as well as setting up the general sense of 'good and bad' for the redux. 

Dealing With Intrusive Thoughts: "Thomas, you have to understand that life is not, so, black and white as they say." (13:56) 

"B-b-but the duke and the prince literally wear the black and the white!" 

"Yes but they're your sides Thomas, that's how you see them."

Pretty self explanatory- 

And then we have the Redux which is, self explanatory once again. 

The entire season has been showing the good and bad to things, which kind of messes with Roman's black and white thinking. It's obvious by the redux what Roman thinks of the Dark sides, that they're all evil and only aim to hurt. 

What happened in the redux with Janus revealing his name and seeming to be accepted by Patton and Thomas, destroyed Roman's idea of them. Mostly because he places a massive amount of trust in Patton, that he would do what's right. And to see Patton say 'I don't know' and seemingly side with Janus made Roman think that he was being betrayed. 

The next videos are going to be Roman's room I'm pretty sure of it. And what's going to happen In the rooms I'll make a chapter on later. But, what I believe is going to be the end result of those videos is that Roman is going to realize that, yes, he is like Remus and Remus is like him. And that is okay. 

That just means that they aren't perfect. Just like Thomas said at the end of the redux. 

Patton had the same black and white thinking as Roman did and now that he understands it better that life doesn't work like that, he can now help Roman come to that understanding. Of course, it will not be as simple and cut and dry as how I just described it, this is Sanders Sides after all. But I'm pretty sure this is how it'll go. 

Roman honestly needs that wake up call, to get him out of that black and white mentality. It will do a great deal for his character development (The boy also needs a hug) and his relationship with the others. Granted also, the others should probably apologize to him for at least some things? Logan I know needs to, Janus definitely. I feel like almost everyone has wronged him in some way- 

This ending will, theoretically, show us if Janus really is trust-worthy and trying to change (I genuinely think he is but I know some people are skeptical, which is fair. He's a lair.) Maybe give a bit of a hint towards Janus' and Virgil's backstory, bring maybe even a serious side of Remus to the table, and set up for season three. 

But anyways! those are just my thoughts! Let me know yours! Thank you for reading! 

Byeee!!