Tidbits I feel like should be pointed out

So I just wanted to do this because I haven't quite finished my other theory chapters yet. And Janus' playlist analysis is gonna come sometime this week I'm hoping-

So enjoy!
-Logan

-------

[1:51] Patton obviously trying to hold himself back because of the whole conversation in DWIT

[2:03] "Ineffable" Any Good Omen's fanders scream at that part too? (I know it most likely wasn't intentional, but asdfghjkl)

[2:29/2:30] Patton's character has a tear drop

[3:15/3:16] Was,,, that a slight undertale reference on Patton's lawyer character-

[3:38/3:39] Roman's character has a tear drop 

[8:18-8:26] Thomas is referencing the dark sides here, probably Remus based on DWIT. Patton says "I" then quickly back tracks and says "we", obviously trying to just blanket statement Thomas' question away at first

[9:28] "A bagel?!"
"What? No!-maybe...No! It's nothing!"
Mirrors the "Alone On Valentine's Day" video. that was almost exactly the same. (Timestamp: 2:24)

[16:07] Patton Panics because he doesn't want to say he agreed with Janus.

[16:47] We have contributions from Remus and Virgil here-
'80085' in the green text = Boobs. The Time in purple text is changing at this time stamp its 'Limited' (Also the money is a hotdog in reference to the past situation that was brought up and it's an A-U) 

[17:17] The time changes to 'being lost' 

[17:25] The time changes to 'poorly spent' 

[17:32] The time changes one last time to 'Wasted' 

[18:45] Logan frowns as the situation becomes more tense, but he avoids verbally commenting on it. 

[20:23] Janus' icon is labeled Denial and not Deceit. Also Remus' Icon does not appear.

[20:24] Thomas flips between anxiety and denial at first. (Showing instinct?)

[23:22] The skip all button is yellow and we see Janus' cane pull Logan off screen 

[24:55] Patton looks over to Virgil's spot when he says "I need you (Roman) on my team more than anyone"

[25:53] Patton covers his mouth, I don't think this is Janus' doing here? It could be if you want to look at it that way? But either way he's struggling harshly to reel himself in. 

[26:36] Thomas has eight lives up in the corner, I saw someone say that means eight sides but I'm not so sure about that? (It could just mean the seven sides then Thomas) Also '07734' In Orange [I'm writing another theory chapter about this later]

[29:20] Roman's expression when 'Intrusive Thoughts' is brought up 

[30:17] 'Logan' smirks as Roman presses Patton more. 

[31:13] Patton's inventory in order: Cat onesie, tuna fish, tennis rackets, candle and goggles (Patton-cake) The card Virgil gave him for Christmas, his Christmas sweater, two cookies (He's gonna need them after this episode), Watson scarf and hat, POTATO, picture frame from Moving On (Part two I believe) Paw-ton costume, Lee and Mary Lee, and the dog is the one Roman conjured at the end of moving on part two. 

[32:05] I don't know if it means anything but, 'The Big Picture' which got referenced a lot in Logic Vs. Passion, is now on the ground and tossed to the side. (I suppose they're missing the big picture) 

[32:59] Okay I know Janus is just doing that little throat-slit motion because he's talking about Thomas dying. But part of me wants to think it was a minor reference back to Can Lying Be Good with 'Patton' doing that. (Timestamp: 15:05)

[33:05] I saw someone else point this out also, but in Janus' little blast he fires at Patton has the words The Lie and Deception in it

[34:28] the picture is back on the wall again. 

[34:59] Janus like,,, snarls? At Roman? he scrunches up his nose like he was going to anyways- 

[36:36- 36:41] Janus keeps moving side to side a lot, slithery snek- 

[38:53] Roman realizes here that he was being manipulated by Janus just to help Janus get his way. 

[40:20] Janus keeps looking over to Thomas during his response to Roman. To me this is him hoping Thomas doesn't go from almost accepting him, to agreeing with Roman and just sending him away again? But I don't know for sure 
(Editing note: I also saw a theory on Tumblr after I wrote this saying Janus' look here could be that Janus thought this conversation was already overwhelming and stressing Thomas out, so he needed a break to relax before he could go into what Roman wanted to bring up)

[40:55] "He's asking us to go back on thing's we've known for years. Rights and wrongs, should's and shouldn't's!" mirror's Janus' line in SvS at 28:07 

[41:16] Janus is subtly shaking, 

[41:46] Roman looks to Patton and Thomas for back up, to get reassurance that Janus is wrong. But they look away. Because while yes, what Janus said wasn't the best, Roman was the one to laugh at his name. So, he's kind of in the wrong, and both Thomas and Patton know that. 

[41:56] Janus put his glove back on very quickly, because now he's back to hiding. 

[42:02/42:03] You can subtly see Roman's lip quiver 

[42:11] Janus realizes that his nod was taken in the wrong way. 

[46:39] CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THAT NOISE IS FOR- Like- why???? I love it but Why Janus- 

[49:32] Janus, bby, I love you, but please learn how to make a more convincing lie if he's gonna lie-

[50:44] Patton only stops smiling when Janus starts saying that he was wrong about everything. He still has a smile on his face when he looks at Janus. Showing that he's become more comfortable with him ( AND THEY SHARE A SPOTTTTT VDKSVS) 

[50:55] Janus blinks and nods a little in response to Patton saying "that's not true", they also give little hesitant half smiles to each other. They're still awkward, but they're more comfortable now. 

[51:05-51:08] Patton's little confused but humored expression at Janus quickly getting rid of Leslie-

Throughout the episode: 

Patton closes his eyes a lot, especially when trying to explain things.(Metaphorical blindfold?)  (26:06 is the biggest example)

Patton's hoodie is covering up his logo a lot, but when Patton starts talking about his problem being time? (43:54 onwards) it's more visible (It gets hidden again at the "when I told you that you were so scared" then is revealed again when "I said to myself, alright Patton. Thomas needs you.")

Janus seems to show more of the human side of his face more than the scaled side? That may just be me finding things that aren't there but that's what it seems like to me. (Showing more honesty)