-15-

-Three Months Later-

They told me that it had all been a dream. Everything that I experienced, everything that I believed had happened was just all a dream. Werewolves didn't exist. Mates didn't exist. Packs didn't exist, all those people didn't even know that I existed.

Cameron, well he's still a player. He's still the schools bad boy, just not an alpha. My dad never died, my mom was actually around.

They was hard facts to accept but I guess things had never been any other way.

"Honey the bus is here!" Mom yelled up the stairs, making me smile at her voice. I grabbed my jacket and ran out the door, saying my quick goodbyes.

The bus smelled of old socks but really what else was there to expect. Once we stopped in front of the school, I got up and tried to rush myself out but only managed to run into someone and knock myself down.

"Oh, sorry." A hand appeared in front of me to grab, which I did. I was then pulled up, face to chest with a rather muscular person. I looked up a little farther to face Cameron, our eyes connecting.

"I-I didn't mean to-" He cut me off with a simple 'shush'.

"It's not a problem." He started walking away without another word but before I looked away I saw him glance back at me and wink.

Werewolf or not, he still gave me butterflies.

I smiled and looked down before turning on my heel and heading to my first class of the day.