9

Friday
12.19pm
November 26

Corbyn's POV

I was on my way to physics and I hadn't seen anyone who was at the party last night, so I was getting worried, when I walked it Bethany wasn't there, but ten minutes after the class started she walked in, her hair was messy, she had no makeup on but had mascara stains on her face, she had the clothes from yesterday on with her hood up and the minute she sat down she put her head on the desk.

"Bethany? Are you okay?" I asked shaking her
"what you wantttt" she said, still with her head down
"geez I was just asking if you were okay"
"yeah sorry sorry, I'm ummm not the best"
"clearly, how head up"
"no, the lights are too bright"
"hungover?"
"ummm"
"wait, well you should be hungover, you got shit faced"
"so did you, aren't you hungover?"
"a little, bethy, please look at me.." I said, she tilted her and looked and me, the whites in her eyes were all red.

"Bethany.. Have you been crying?"
"yeh, yeh crying" she replied and actually started to take notes, before I got the chance to ask her anything else the bell rang and she practically ran out, I tried to follow her until she stopped at a bin, she threw up

What's wrong with her?

I walked away and went to find, her guy best friend, I found him sitting on the bleachers with his head in his hands.

"yo dempsey!" I shouted, he lifted his head and smiled.
"what's wrong with Bethany?" I asked sitting next to him.
"she probably ate something bad last night" he replied
"oh right"
"listen corbyn, I'll take her home at lunch she just sick okay"
"okay man whatever" I said standing up and going back inside, I had spanisj next so I just headed there and just went about my day, something from the other day, that bethy didn't know was that I am actually quite good at speaking dutch, so if I'm ever mad I'll start rambling in dutch, swearing in dutch in school and so on, honestly it's great,knowing another language.

Zack dempsey

Zack dempsey
Hey corbyn, just leting
You know I took
Bethany home, idk
Why I felt the need to tell
You but I did

Corbyn besson
Okay thanks

I was confused, zack is normally more talkative, well at least he was last night, I decided to just ignore it for now and go ahead with my day.