20

Tuesday
9.09am
December 15

Bethanys POV

Corbyn had just gone to the shower and I was sat on the bed watching netflix - we don't have school till 10 today so - I was half way through an episode of 13 reasons why when corbyns phone went off.

Alice Black
Morning baby, I'm exited to see you today 😘

Is he cheating on me?
I was quite heart broken. But I put his phone back where he left it it and got up to change. Then I sat infront of my mirror to do my hair, I didn't put much make up on, I had eyes closed for a second because I had a bit of a headache when I felt corbyn kneel down behind me but I stood up and sat on my bed.

"are you okay?" he asked and sat next to me
"corbyn who is Alice?" I asked, he didn't answer.
"corbyn who is Alice?!" I asked again, he looked at me.
"well? Are you going to make me wait - or just ignore me?"
"urhhh she's..."
"you know what FORGET IT!" I said and I was so close to crying.
"no no please don't cry.." him saying that made me actually cry, he tried to comfort me but I pushed him away

"DONT TOUCH ME! go home!" I shouted and jonah bursted in
"are you okay?" he asked, I stood up and ran into his arms.
"corbyn LEAVE!" I shouted again, he grabbed his stuff and left. I explained everything to jonah and he was mad.

"Jo let me try and sort it out first okay?" he nodded and hugged me
"you really are the best brother Jo"
"I try my best" he replied and then said he was going downstairs to make breakfast. I looked at myself in the mirror and realised that what I was wearing was really basic, but oh well

 I looked at myself in the mirror and realised that what I was wearing was really basic, but oh well

And a pair of classic vans, I went back to my room and grabbed my backpack put the only two books I needed for today in it and I went downstairs when I heard jonah yell "BREAKFAST!!!"

"wwww Comfort pancakes!" I said as I sat down
He laughed "yepp only the best!"
I love when ever I'm upset jonah makes me the pancakes, they are literally pancakes covered in Nutella and a smiley face made from strawberrys and mini marshmallows. Once I was done we got in his car and headed to applejacks to get milkshakes to go, when we got them we then drove to school.

"you know, if jack and Zach can sing as good as corbyn, daniel and you, yous should start a band" I said
"I mean yeh they can sing but I don't know" he said
"you and corbyn sounded good together and I bet the rest would sound good with you guys"
"do you really think so?"
"yeah definitely"
He thought about it "thats an idea..." he replied and I smiled.

Five minutes later we got to the school and I relised I had double.. Physics... Meaning corbyn.

"Jo find a way for me to get out of double science!"
"why?"
"I'm paired with corbyn"
"what how?" he asked
"some stupid thing the teacher got a group of your year to help our year or something"
"okay Im not promising anything but I can try okay"
I nodded "thanks Jo".

I had to walk the other way to go to physics and I relised I was late... Again, professor is literally going to kill me.

"sorry I'm late professor.." I said quickly walking to my seat
"miss. Marais - this is your final waring okay?"
"yes". I immediately put my head down on the desk.

"bethy?" corbyn said and he tried to grab my hand.
"I told you don't touch me!" I said and put my head back down.

11.00am

As I had my head down I'm really hoping that Jonah would come and knock that door any second, and luckily for me he did.

"come in!" professor said
"hey, me and Bethany have a dentist appointment now, can she be excused?" jonah asked the professor
"Bethany, your excused!"
"thank you" I replied, grabbed my bag and then I practically ran out.

"where are we gonna go?" i asked
"well we can go to maccas for lunch then go home if you want?"
"sounds great!" I replied as we walked to the office to sign out, we where actually successful in signing out so we headed to the car, we jammed to music and in no time we got to maccas - even tho it's 45 minutes away - we spent about half an hour in there altogether and then we drove back home - quite a long 55 minute drive there. We talked about alot and it was actually quite fun.

A few hours later
10.50pm

I was sat on my bed watching netflix when there was a knock on the door

"ill get it! !" jonah shouted and I switched on the surveillance program on my TV to hear what jonah was saying.

"what do you want?"
"fine I guess, upstairs"

I quickly shut it off and put netflix back on,  not even a second later there was a knock on my door.

"come in!" corbyn stepped in
"actually no, go away!" I said in the same voice
"Bethany please!" just as he finished saying that his phone rang, I saw it and it was that Alice.

"I'm leaving" I said
"Don - STOP CALLING ME IM NOT INTERESTED IN YOU! FUCK OFF!"

I knocked on Jonahs door and he told me to come in, I jumped on his bed next to him and started to cry - he knew why I was crying but he just hugged me and comforted me. Minutes later corbyn knocked on the door and jonah answered it

" Bethany... "he said, I could tell he was crying because he had puffy eyes and tear stains on his cheeks
"y-yeh?" I replied.
"that girl means nothing to me okay, but you do you mean so much to me, p-please don't leave me" he came and sat next to me  "Ik hou van jou"
"corbyn -"
"Bethany, I promise"

We both stood up and he grabbed me by the waist and hugged me, he burried his face into my neck and I felt a tear hit my shoulder, that really made me want to cry, but I tried to be strong since I've cried so much already.

After a few seconds I lifted his head up and wiped his tears away, he leaned in to kiss me, but he pulled back quickly, remembering I was just really mad at him, but I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him then I moved my arms down to his neck, we kissed for awhile, but we quickly remembered that we where actually in Jonahs room, so he grabbed my hand and took me to my room. when we got in he picked me up and kicked the door shut before tossing me on the bed and climbing on top of me, we started to make out but I flipped him over so I was now on top and we carried on kissing, after a little he pulled me down and I could literally feel his abs through my hoodie that's how close we where.

We made out for like half an hour, pulling away every now and again to catch our breath, as we took a breath we got  inturupted by jonah.

"omg my EYES! Beth is my bag in here?" he asked looking out into the corridor,
"in the corner" I said still straddling on top of corbyn
"and could you hurry we are kinda busy" corbyn said and I laughed.
"omg I'm actually gonna be sick" jonah said as he walked out

Corbyn turned back and tried to kiss me but I stopped him

"no corbs we should get some sleep" I said, he groaned but nodded.

"okay then" he replied and took his t-shirt off, and put the joggers he left here last night on. I took my shorts off and the hoodie then put Jonahs t-shirt on. Quickly after that we fell asleep....