two.

after the short nap, (y/n) was found sitting at her desk, her online homework lighting up only one of her monitors, the others having music playing out of them. she was quietly working on the math, simply answering the questions and working them out on a notepad in front of her when needed.

she didn't expect having to do so much math for her major, but oh well she supposed. while it was boring, she was sure that it was all to prepare her for life outside of college, especially with the financial math she was currently working on.

(y/n) shuffled in her chair, reaching for her phone. she hadn't touched it since she checked the time when she woke up, and had barely skimmed over her notifications. she had a lot of twitter notifications, but she didn't think much of it, considering her fans liked to tag her in things a lot and although she couldn't go through everything, she appreciated every single bit of it.

she opened twitter and noticed she had a new dm. from rajj. of course, she clicked on it rather quickly, reading the entire message in full from him.

'hello (y/n)! i noticed a lot of your fans wanted you to be a rajjacheloratte on the show, and you also replied. i'd love to get you on the show, except i noticed that you haven't done a face reveal yet, i don't want to force you to do anything you're uncomfortable with, so if you want to plan to do a show after you've done a face reveal, then get back to me!'

(y/n) felt a smile creep across her face, she opened up the keyboard and got to typing.

'hey rajj! i was planning on doing a face reveal sometime soon anyways, but i'd be 100% okay with doing it for this occasion specifically and i'd love to be a rajjachelorette on the show! would it be my own show or would i just be a contestant?'

rajj and her continued to text back and forth, planning to get her as the main person on the show and have it been within the next two months. she'd have to keep it all under wraps until then, and have to reveal her face. an easy deal to be made. they exchanged the info of their managers and promised to keep in touch about the whole show ordeal.

(y/n), loving to provide her fans with content, made a vague tweet with a bunch of eyes emojis. the promise of something big on the way was sure to entice her fans and raise a little bit of hype. loads of replies filled her mentions and she simply muted the tweet and went back to homework. thoughts crossed her mind as she finished the math sheet and submitted it, slumping down into her chair.

how should she do her face reveal? what would the best way be? she could always just start a stream with a face cam and leave it at that, or maybe she could do a whole elaborate video where she revealed it. her brand was rather unique, and she could make a whole video on how she'd come to be her username and branding, ending it with her just sitting in a chair, saying some stupid stuff about how 'no matter how recognizable my brand gets, i'll always just be me. (y/n).' and end the video.

while still on the thought of the face reveal video, and quite liking her idea, she decided to go pay her roommate a visit. she was a film major and she could totally help her out with figuring out how to frame the video and storyboard it.

"jo," (y/n) poked her head into the room, smiling warmly at her roommate, "could you help me with something?"

"is it for your youtube channel?"

"maybeee,"

jo made a sound in the back of her throat, groaning and rubbing her face, "how big a project is it?"

and so the work began.

sorry this chapter took a little longer, i was building my minecraft house oops