eight.

the next day, (y/n) was setting up her stream and getting everything ready for it. she was planning on playing some animal crossing, and she was extremely late to the party. after she'd confessed to her chat that she'd never played, they all donated lots of money so she could go out and buy it.

it warmed her heart to see her chat donating the money so quickly, and then donating extra to her. they always gave her so much, it was only fair that she give them some back too.

(y/n) had never played animal crossing before, ever. it was a brand new experience for her, and she figured she'd play it on stream since it was payed for by her fans. of course, she'd work off of stream too, but she didn't know if her fans would like that or not. her plan for this particular stream was to chat more than play honestly, as she wasn't all that interested in the game anyways. 

she knew that her fans wanted her to play it, but she really didn't like the game all that much. the concept just bored her.

starting up the stream, she leaned back in her chair, her switch in her lap. maybe she could just skip out on it this time around? tell her chat that she was planning on doing an animal crossing stream soon, but she wasn't sure when?

(y/n) knew that she'd have to do a stream eventually, but she wanted to postpone it at least once. if she didn't do that stream, there was a high chance of people getting mad at her and saying that she essentially stole her fans money, although she hadn't been the one to set a goal for buying animal crossing, she simply said she'd never played it. so was it truly her fault? in the eyes of other people, probably yes.

she didn't want to risk getting cancelled, so she'd play it next stream. this stream would probably be another minecraft one.

as her chat flooded with people, she greeted them eagerly. she explained that she was going to be playing some more minecraft today, and that she'd ordered animal crossing and it hadn't yet been delivered. a lie, but chat didn't need to know that.

as she continued to read chat and talk with them a little, she saw schlatt in her chat.

@jschlatt: look at this bitch thinking she can play minecraft as good as me, pathetic

"oh? schlatt you wanna bet? i'll beat your ass in pvp," (y/n) scoffed, turning to face her camera and stare dead into it, "get in the server you and i are on, we're gonna build a pvp arena and i'm gonna destroy you,"

immediately, the sound of someone calling her on discord rang out, and she joined it. schlatt's funny mic started blasting into her ears and she slammed her hand on the desk in front of her.

"you think you can beat me? stupid bitch!" schlatt yelled, laughing maniacally at her face, "they call me the pvp god for a reason, c'mon get on the fucking server so i can beat your ass already,"

"oh, yeah right, i'm totally gonna wreck you schlatt," she said, confident in her actions as she joined the server to see schlatt already rifling through chests to find materials.

"really? wanna bet?" she agreed before she could think, "alright, whoever wins gets gifted ten subs AND gets to tweet from the other's account, deal?"

"deal, let's go fucker, i gotta beat your ass real quick,"

after the pvp arena was build, a rather small box with some lava placed around, some ice, and a couple of water sources, the continued to trash talk each other. they planned to fight with iron swords and no armor, which (y/n), to be honest, wasn't sure if she could win with.

the two continued to bicker, before having chat count them down into the fight. as soon as the fight started and the two were hitting each other, schlatt switched to his diamond sword and started destroying her. 'you died' appeared on her screen, and (y/n) slammed her desk while yelling about how he cheated.

"you stupid bitch! told you i could beat you! they don't call me--" he was cut off by more slamming and screaming from her, "let me talk-- let me talk-- LET ME TALK--" schlatt brought out the funny mic, also slamming his desk a couple of times, "i beat you, gift me 10 subs,"

"shut up! are you streaming? i'll fucking do it right now bitchass," schlatt replied that he wasn't streaming, but he would like to tweet from her account now, "whatever, send it to me and i'll tweet it,"

with that note, she ended her stream, reading off some donations and such before officially ending the stream. schlatt had already sent her the tweet he wanted her to post, and she hardly read it before copying, pasting, and posting it.

only afterwards, did she read it.

'@jschlatt is better than me in every way, he is the superior being in all ways and i bow down to him in awe of his superiority and awesomeness. go sub to him with twitch prime.'