five.

the show continued on, (y/n) asking questions as well as being asked questions. she found it rather easy to pick who she'd get rid of each round, but still acted like it was a hard decision for the shits and giggles. of course, there was one simp present and he was gone first. she couldn't do the whole worship thing he was (hopefully) joking about.

it was the third to last round. there were three contestants left. jschlatt and two other dudes. the third guy, whose name she hadn't really bothered to learn besides when she interacted with him, was going to be next to go. he was much different to the other two contestants she'd had left. jschlatt and guy number two were both gaming types. they both were known for playing video games, and somewhat matched her own brand. she sent rajj who she was getting rid of and sat back.

he'd chosen host anyways, so it wasn't too big a loss. now she was on the final two. if she remembered correctly, this was where she'd have one on one conversations with them. rajj confirmed that with his little statement, and then left her and the second dude to talk with each other.

the conversation was short and sweet, much to the point and not much fluff. the guy was talking about how much he liked her and how he'd thought she was really cool from just seeing her at the beginning and that his suspicions had been confirmed the more he heard her talk. he was very sweet. very nice. she almost liked him enough to let him win.

almost.

the time ran out for the two of them, and while their conversation had run smoothly, she planned to make hers and schlatt's run even smoother. if she had a reason to keep talking to him afterwards, whether that be that chat liked their interaction or he actually picked love, then it'd be a win win either way. schlatt and her stared at each other for a second as she tried to decide what to say. he'd been being vaguely gay the entire time while also pushing what she assumed to be a catholic bit. she decided to play off that.

"so, mr. schlatt," she started, leaning onto her elbows. "i've gathered you're catholic?"

he nodded slowly, "yeah i'm-i'm a catholic man, i read the bible, i go to church, i pray to atone for my sins. is that an issue?"

"no, no, not at all! i'd actually been looking for a catholic man for some time," (y/n) smiled at him, and he raised his eyebrows in return. 

"oh?" schlatt replied, clearing his throat, "well, that's- that's- uh,"

"yeah, yeah, most of these guys want one thing: a pretty girl to show off and fuck. schlatt, i can't help but want a god fearing man," she placed her hand over her heart and sighed, "a man that i can wait until marriage with," she sighed dreamily, looking back into the camera with a smile. schlatt gave her a small smile back as well as a little chuckle.

"well, then i'm your kinda guy,"

the two of them continued on with the joking for another minute or two before their time was up. it was the moment chat had been waiting for, (y/n) had to make a decision. she stared down at her hands for a second, thinking deeply.

or at least deeply enough so chat would think it was a hard decision. she sent her choice to rajj and leaned back. 

"i hope i made the right decision, rajj," she mumbled, rubbing at her face. rajj announced the second guy who'd been eliminated, and revealed that he'd hosted her anyways. she breathed a sigh of relief and smiled at her camera again. hopefully schlatt hadn't done the same.

rajj began his announcement for what schlatt had picked, and it turned out he picked host.

a smug smile crossed his face while a shocked one crossed (y/n)'s face. "you thought i'd pick love you dumb broad?" he laughed, "yeah, that's right, weep about it!" (y/n) slammed her hand on her desk a couple of times, yelling a little and just being overall loud.

rajj said his closing, gave their social information and wished everyone a good night. (y/n) turned off her camera and slumped down further, groaning. she knew it was likely he'd picked host, but she didn't know if he'd actually done it this time. she opened up twitter, going through her timeline and liking some stupid shitposts before she checked her notifications. one of the top ones was from jschlatt himself.

'@(u/n) hey'

(y/n) had seen him do this with a couple of other people before, including someone who'd hosted him on his own rajjechelor apparently. she decided to reply back to him.

'sorry too busy weeping to reply @jschlatt'

she closed twitter, ignoring the ding of a dm from someone and heading over to her bed to take a nap. she could always reply later, whoever it was could wait.