four.

after a couple weeks of planning with rajj and teasing her fans, (y/n) was sat in a zoom call with rajj, getting ready for everyone to join. her webcam was off, as was rajj's and the people who started joining. (y/n) stayed quiet, only mentioning that she was ready to turn her facecam on and get the show on the road.

her fans had been suspecting that she was going to be on the show for a while, and their suspicions were confirmed when rajj posted on his twitter who the next rajjachelorette would be. she had streamed after the announcement and was eager to answer all of the questions from her fans. she had her facecam up on the stream, one of the first few streams of hers to have this, causing her fans to have lots of things to talk about.

she hadn't been told who was going to be on her show, so she didn't have any idea what to expect other than the regulars she normally saw. any names or faces she didn't recognize were looked up discretely on her phone so she could see their numbers, she was surprised to see that most of them had similar numbers to hers, except for a few under and a few over. she read over the names again, noting one that looked similar and one who she for sure knew who it was. 

one was callmecarson, who she knew from watching some of his streams. he seemed pretty popular and his numbers showed it. the other was vaguely familiar. jschlatt. she swore she knew him from somewhere but she wasn't sure where, although he seemed to be friends with carson, so maybe she knew him from there.

the show was ready to start, and rajj started the stream. as viewers filled the chat, (y/n) smiled at her webcam, adjusting her hair and such. she felt ready to do this, and as rajj said his intro and the chat blew up at her and everyone else, she smiled.

"alright, (u/n), care to introduce yourself?" rajj said, turning the attention from the name of the game towards her. (y/n) smiled widely and nodded her head.

"hey all! i'm (y/n) (l/n), otherwise known as (u/n) on the internet! i make mixed content, although i mostly play video games that i'm bad at and chat laughs at me. i'm 20 years old, single, and ready to mingle!" she laughed at everyone's groans from the cheesiness of her introduction, but saw how carson and a couple other people were hyped up that they had a 'gamer girl' on their hands.

the contestants starting giving out their introductions, and she smiled at each and every one of them. the last two people to give an introduction were carson and jschlatt, how fitting.

"hey, i'm carson, i'm 21 years old, and i'm a gamer dude," he threw his hands out, making a face at the camera. based on the content of his that (y/n) had seen before, this seemed pretty on brand for him. "i'm totally looking for that gamer girl in my life, and you could be it?" he joked, throwing an awful wink to the camera and causing the rajjachelorette to snort in laughter. she rolled her eyes as the next person began their introductions.

"hi, i'm schlatt. i'm actually 27 years old and a harvard graduate--" a couple of 'ooo's from the other contestants sounded out, and (y/n) decided to make a little joke as she had for the other introductions.

"oh? so he's smart?" she made eye contact with the camera and raised her eyebrows towards it, "already looking promising buddy,"

"i'm a minecraft youtuber, uh.." he trailed off, looking to the side for a second and clearly thinking, "i dunno what else to say, carson kinda stole it," 

"i did not!" carson stammered, fauxing a reaction to jschlatt's words.

a smile spread across (y/n)'s face as she already knew who'd she pick to be her winner. of course, if anyone asked, it wouldn't be just based on the numbers at all.