Bonus Chapter

Narrator's POV

"Alright, I think we're on live."

Camila leaned forward to tick on the camera to make sure before sitting straight up on her couch again. She gave the camera a small wave. "Hi guys, so may be kinda late, but I thought I'd do a small album listening party, answer some questions, and just go through the album track by track."

"Hi, and I'm... the person asking the questions today, I guess," said the person out of the camera frame. "Oh, and by the way, we're currently just at Camila's house, so that's why the background is so dry."

"Gee, thanks," the singer remarked with an eye roll. "And yes, I know that I released the album three months ago, but she," she said, gesturing to the person sitting behind the camera. "She wanted to play interviewer because according to her I haven't explained some songs good enough."

The interviewer beamed in her seat and cleared her throat. "Okay, so the first question. What's your favorite song on the album?"

"Perfect with Normani. That's easy," Camila said in a heartbeat. She smirked at the interviewer's reaction before adding. "I guess Never Be The Same and Living Proof is kinda a fave too."

That made the interviewer smile a little before rolling her eyes still. "Next question. Hmm... which one were you the most nervous for?"

"Probably Used To This or Find U Again."

The interviewer chuckled a little. "Wow, Ms. Cabello. What's up with your short answers? I'm more used to you rambling the shit out of a simple question."

Camila picked up one of the cushions that were lying beside her and threw it at the interviewer. "Next question please."

"No wait, why were you nervous to release those two songs though?" the interviewer pushed with a wicked smile.

It made the brunette want to throw another cushion at her stupid face, but she had to remind herself that she was live on Instagram and that about a hundred thousand fans are watching her right now. She flashed the girl a fake smile before frustratingly placing the cushion she wanted to throw on her lap. "Because I know the person who the song is about would found out it's about them. And you know, I'm just nervous what they'll think about it."

"Have you asked them what they thought about it yet?" the interviewer asked.

"Nope."

That signature smirk returned to the interviewer's lips again. "Well, I like those two songs in case you're wondering."

Hearing that made Camila huff out a laugh. "You're making it sound like the songs are about you."

The interviewer just hummed knowingly and went to look through the comments flashing on the screen. She can't help but chuckle at some of them. "A fan's asking if someone's holding you hostage right now," the younger girl read from her phone. She looked up at Camila again and laughed even harder, she really did look like she didn't wanna be here. "Blink your eyes twice if that's the case"

Camila very dramatically blinked her eyes twice before bursting out in a fit of laughter too. "Don't worry, guys. The girl asking the question is just annoying."

Hearing that made the said-girl throw the cushion that the singer hit her with earlier, back at her. It hit Camila square in the face. "That's what you get for calling me annoying."

The brunette just threw the cushion to the other side of the couch before she turned back to the camera. "See what I'm talking about," she said, the smile never leaving her face.

"Okay, let's move on," the interviewer announced loudly. "Obviously, me asking you questions isn't working out, so we're just skipping that and going to review the album tracks one by one."