❤ Bunny X Fem!ChickenCat!reader ❤

Cover by me

Suggested by - Kittencomics

For people confused,
chicken cat - A chicken with four legs and a tail like a cat.

Sorry if it's short btw

Now let's start! This takes place in the metro level!

Third person
-------------------------
Bunny and Y/N had just arrived at the metro, Bunny told Y/N she didn't feel good, so she had to take a rest. Bunny sat against a pillar, and fell asleep.

Y/N ran around, got the keys, and opened up the train. She looked at Bunny and woke her up. "Bunny, wake up... I opened the train." Y/N said softly. Bunny opened her eyes, or.. eye carefully, seeing the chicken cat in front of her.

"Its time to go..?" Bunny asked softly, looking at the train. Y/N nodded, grabbing Bunny's paw gently and holding it.

"Y-Y/N... leave without me..." Bunny said, causing Y/N to tilt her head. "Why?"

Bunny sighed, putting her paw on Y/N's cheek. "Mr. P gave me a potion... I drank it.." she began to tear up. "Listen, Y/N, before you leave I just want you to know... I love you..." Y/N's beautiful E/C eyes glistened as she held Bunny's paw tighter with sadness. "I love you too, Bunny. So much."

And with that, Bunny kissed Y/N. It lasted about 10 seconds before Bunny pulled away. They hugged one last time. "Go... I love you, Y/N." And with that, Y/N walked away onto the train.

Bunny watched as it drove away, Y/N in the window crying and waving goodbye as Bunny looked down.

And it's done! I hope you liked it Kittencomics!