❤ Zizzy X Anxious!Fem!Reader ❤

Cover by me

Suggested by - Kittencomics

This takes place in the city, or Zizzy and Pony's safe place!

Enjoy!

Third person
-------------------------
It was nighttime, and Zizzy had allowed Y/N to sleep in the guest room. Of course, Y/N was greatful, but was a little anxious.

It was midnight, and Y/N couldn't sleep, her anxiety was getting the best of her. In her head, thoughts like 'are we gonna make it out of here?' 'Are we gonna save George or is he not alive?' 'What if Mr. P kills us?' Were stuck in her head. She began to sweat.

She got out of her bed, and began to head to Zizzy's room. Zizzy always made Y/N feel better, so surely she could do it now.

Y/N opened Zizzy's door somewhat quietly. She tip-toed over to where Zizzy was sleeping peacefully and sat on the bed gently. She poked the sleeping zebra gently. Y/N watched as Zizzy's beautiful eyes fluttered open.

"Y-Y/N..? What do you need.. it's midnight..." She asked tiredly, to which Y/N replied with, "I know, I really tried to sleep, but my anxiety got the best of me.. I wanted to maybe sleep with you for the night..?"

Zizzy blinked and looked at Y/N. She considered it. Letting the girl sleep with her in bed wasn't the worst thing she could do. "You can, here." Zizzy moved some blankets over so Y/N could get in bed, and she did. Zizzy covered them both up again.

"What were your anxieties about..?" Zizzy turned to Y/N in bed and asked. Y/N looked at Zizzy. "Oh, ya know, just stuff like our safety and the kid I was looking for's safety." Zizzy smiled and hugged Y/N in bed. It was kind of like spooning, she noticed.

"Y/N, I've been safe for all this time in this very place, haven't I?" The girl nodded. "This place is very safe, you're gonna be fine. I'm sure we'll find George, too."

And with that, Zizzy continued to say comforting things to Y/N, and soon enough, she fell asleep. Zizzy kissed Y/N's forehead goodnight and soon dozed off, still spooning the sleeping girl.

And we're done! Hope ya enjoyed!