⚠️ Mandy X Fem!Reader ⚠️

Cover by me

Suggested by - anonymous

Hehe this is smut, it takes place in the vents In the mall level. Let's just say the vents are a bit bigger than you think they are lol

Ok ok onto the oneshot, enjoy ;)

Third person
------------------------
Y/N and her friends were trying to get into the vents so they could do the thing with the wrench, and Y/N's friends had sacrificed her to go into the vents.

They told Y/N that they would get other things done as she did so, so Y/N was alone. Great.

Y/N sighed, going into the vents and looking for the place to use the wrench. Y/N saw it, moving towards it. Suddenly, Y/N felt herself being pushed against the vent, she gasped.

She looked in front of her and saw a mouse, she had beige fur and was wearing a pink dress. The mouse had pinned her against the vent. Y/N's breath hitched, fearful that she would die because the mouse was infected.

But... This mouse seemed to have no intention of killing. "Hey, cutie~" she said, making Y/N blush. "My name's Mandy~ What's yours?~"

Y/N gulped. "My name i-is Y-Y/N." She mumbled, flustered. That made Mandy giggle. "Awwww little Y/N is flustered~" she smirked.

"I-I- u-um..." Y/N felt her face getting hotter, and she was getting wet, too. Mandy noticed this. "Would ya look at that, you're already wet~" she giggled, stroking Y/N's sides, making the girl moan a little.

That seemed to turn Mandy on, because the next move she made was slipping off Y/N's pants. "Nice undies~" that made Y/N blush harder.

Y/N allowed her to do this, too. She didn't tell Mandy to stop or anything like that. Mandy lifted up Y/N's shirt and took it off of her, bra as well.

Y/N blushed, looking away. Mandy felt her breasts, rubbing them, causing Y/N to blush harder and moan.

Mandy, wanting to get on with it, took off Y/N's pants and underwear. Y/N gasped as she felt a finger in her entrance. Mandy began to thrust slowly.

"You like that, cutie?~" Mandy asked Y/N, to which she responded with moaning. Mandy took that as a yes, and thrusted faster. She stuck in two fingers, using her other hand to rub Y/N's breasts.

After a while, Y/N began to feel close, so she let Mandy know. "A-ah~ M-Mandy I'm c-close~~" Mandy smirked, thrusting faster and adding three fingers.

With a loud moan, Y/N came, a panting mess. And with that, Mandy took out the fingers licked the juices off them, letting out a noise of delight. "Mmm~" she hummed, petting Y/N's head.

She helped Y/N get back into her clothes and kissed her goodbye. She then climbed away, leaving Y/N, who forgot what she was supposed to do.

-------Bonus-------
"What took you so long?" Asked one friend. "Something got me a little... caught up, so to say." Y/N responded with, leaving all her friends to ponder and make theories as to what happened in the vents.