❤ Yandere!Mandy X Fem!Reader ❤

Cover by me

Requested by - Kittencomics
TW - gore

Third person
------------------------
Mandy always loved Y/N, so she did everything when it came to her. Mandy would even jump of a cliff for Y/N!

Well, she didn't have legs, but, she would find a way!

Recently, Mandy saw that Y/N was talking to (character), and she didn't like that.

She slowly crawled over to (character), stabbing them in the legs and watching them fall.

Mandy watched the blood trickle down their leg. Mandy smiled and stabbed them in the heart. She heard (character) scream in pain as she did so. It made her smile more.

Little did Mandy know, Y/N was behind her. Y/N's eyes widened.

"M..Mandy..?" Y/N mumbled. She began to feel tears start to roll down her cheeks as she saw what had happened.

"Mandy.. w..why would you d..do this..?" She sniffed. The mouse frowned at the sound of her crush crying. "Y/N, don't you understand? I can't let anyone else have you. You have to be mine. Please understand me Y/N, I love you." Mandy tried to explain.

Y/N sighed shakily, trying to control her cries. "M..Mandy... You killed m..my friend... for my l..love..?" With that Mandy nodded, looking up at Y/N, her eyes following the other female's as she bent down to Mandy's level.

(Reject her love)
"Mandy I'm sorry but you killed someone. I don't want to be dating someone that kills people..." Y/N trailed off as she felt a stabbing pain in her chest.

She looked down to see a knife lodged in her chest, where her heart would be. She cried silently. "Y/N... If I can't have you... no one can." That was the last thing Y/N heard before she faded out of consciousness.

(Accept her love)
"Mandy... I love you too." That was all Y/N had to say, Mandy dropped the knife and hugged the girl happily, nuzzling her cheek affectionately. "I'm glad you do, Y/N. I love you so much."

And with that, they were partners in crime, lovers. They enjoyed their lives together and killed anyone they got close to.

A/N - I'm really sorry for the long wait, I just didn't have any inspiration for this chapter! I don't really have inspiration for any yandere type stories so I'll try my best with it! Thank you for being patient! I love you all enjoy the chapters <3