The Challenge with Something to Prove

The Next Day- Deku's POV

I am sitting in class having a boredom attack. If i keep listening to this bullshit that i already know, i swear i'm gonna kill someone. I look around and see Toga and Dabi dying as well. Then i got an idea. I bring out a little stack of paper with a bag of paperclips and pass some to dabi and toga. They look at me confused until they see what i'm doing. I start forming lots of paper air planes but a outstretched paperclip at the end. While the teacher wasn't looking, i throw it to the ceiling. It sticks and stays there longer than expected.

I notice the mischievous smiles on Dabi and toga when they start making some too. We do this the whole time in class. Kaminari sees what were doing and asks to join in. Soon Dabi, toga, me, kaminari, mina, and sero are shooting paper air planes into the ceiling. Eventually the bell rigs for break so we run out some what close to the classroom t still hear Aizawa.

"Damn wait til Aizawa sees a ceiling full of paper air planes"i say laughing

"I know right! He gonna be hella confused and probably pissed though"said Sero

"Who cares about that! That was fun!"mina said cheerfully

"Yea! It's not like he knows who did it and we don't get caught" kaminari said

Soon we hear aizawa say "what the hell?!". At that we bust out laughing. We walk over and peek into the classroom and see all paper air planes on the floor. We try hard to hide our laughter but we fail. Aizawa hears us and looks over to the door. Shit. I guess kaminari jinxed it, Great. We run and head to the roof. We hang out there until the bell rings for Aizawa can cool off a bit.

We enter the classroom trying to avoid Aizawa spotting us and sit down in our seats quickly. I notice all paper air planes are cleaned up. The janitor probably cleaned it up during break, I think. Aizawa starts to make an announcement which i was going to ignore but i hear something i actually want to do.

"Okay, now that everyone is here, we are going to the field and spar with and without quirks."

Ooo this is gonna be fun. Especially the one without quirks. I was first fighting without a quirk back at the league, that was until i was given two by All for One. Either way i can beat these wannabe heroes easily. I start to smirk looking at my 'competition'. Dabi and Toga notice this which makes them worry a bit.

"Sir, will we be fight with the villains as well" ilda asked. God why did he say villains, can't he say our names or like his new classmates.

"Hey! We have names you know!"i yell at him with Dabi and Toga snickering beside me

"Of course, my apologies" ilda says turning and bowing to me

"Yes you guys are fighting with them too." Aizawa says to all of us

"Hell let me fight all three of them! I can beat them in one blow!" Bakugou yells standing up from his seat. Of course he would do this but, i guess i could have some fun with this.

I stand up as well and yell back at him "Is that a challenge!". He looks over to me with a smirk.

"Yea! What you gonna do about it!"he shouts back.

I start to walk over to Aizawa with Bakugou staring at me confused. I make Aizawa make a deal which I say it quietly for him to only hear. He nods in agreement and turns back to the class. I stay there next to him.

"Okay i agreed to a deal with Deku for you guys. He will announce it while i sleep. After you guys are done discussing about it, you all will go and change." he says stepping into his sleeping bag

"Okay, here's the challenge. You all will have to fight against Dabi and Toga first with quirks. Who ever are the last five or if you all defeat them then you fight me. I will go against you guys with no quirks. You all will have your quirks for today."i say looking over to Dabi and Toga. I see Dabi's glare and Toga's cheerful smile. I smirk back at them.

"Any questions?"i ask the class. I see ilda shoot up his hand.

"So if the class wins against Dabi and Toga, then we, the whole class go against you? You with out your quirk and us with ours?"he asks with a bit of concern.

"Yes."i say bluntly

"Umm are you sure this is fair for you and them?"Sero asks. Are they literally asking that? They should be caring what there plan will be not us. I can handle them easily with or no quirk. And why do they care? They should be happy that they have there quirks to go against me without my quirks.

"You guys should be thinking of a plan not if it's fair or not. Life in general isn't fair. So you deal with it."I say to them

"Okay what about you? Why don't you use your quirk? Wouldn't you want to use your quirk?"Kaminari asks

"Before i was quirkless. Until i was given a quirk or quirks, i had to fight without a quirk. I can handle a fight without a quirk unlike you guys. You people rely on your quirks too much that you need to use it for every battle you come against."i say to them.

"He is right" Aizawa says standing up "You guys must learn how to fight without a quirk. Not all battles can be ended or solved with quirks. Now everyone change into your gym clothes and go to P.E. grounds."

Time skip to the P.E. grounds-

"Dabi, Toga come here"Aizawa calls to them

"No killing and no trying to escape when i take these off"he says sternly. They nod in agreement.

People start to warm up and prepare a plan. Everyone starts heading to the battle field circle. Another rule is if they are pushed out of it, they are out.

"Okay lets begin"Aizawa says. I stand there next to him waiting. They begin to fight as me and Aizawa watch.

"May i ask why you made the deal this way?" Aizawa asks me still watching the fight

"I kinda wanna just show them a lesson, in a way. I want them to see that just because you have no quirk it makes you weak or useless." i tell him

"Are you sure you are proving that to the class or is it to just Bakugou?"he asks bluntly

"How did you-" I ask turning to him but was cut off

"I talked to him when i saw what happened o the first day you guys came."he says

"oh"is all i say.

"This fight is probably something you've been waiting a while for, am i wrong?"he says glancing to me

"No you're right, but it's something i didn't think would happen anytime soon" I say which feels like a confession of guilt. Why do i feel like this?

"Well i hope you achieve whatever your goal is to show him"he says.

Aizawa isn't that bad of a person. Sure he is a hero but he isn't like the rest of the heroes I've seen, heard of, and witnessed. He's one of the heroes that i can deal with in a way.

"Thanks" i mumble to him turning back to watching the fight.

I will win this fight one way or another....