The Battle

*While Aizawa and Deku were having there conversation*

No ones POV
Seconds before the battle started-
Class 1-A huddled together:
"Okay guys we need a plan"kaminari said
"Yea no shit"Bakugou said bluntly
"Hey be nice"Uraraka quietly says to him, as Bakugou returns a low growl
"Okay guys hears the plan...(A/N I'm lazy to say what there plan is so it'll just be surprise as you read)

Dabi and Toga:
"Hey Dabi"Toga says hopping around him
"What"he says to her while stretching a bit
"Do you think we need a plan or..?"
"Nah I think we could at least take most of them out of bounds. You would probably knock some of them out, and I would just get them really burned to where they can't do anything."
"So is that the plan?"she asks still hopping around him
"If you call that a plan sure."he says putting his hand up to stop her from hopping around to much.
"Hey I was hopping"she says in a childish tone
"I know and remember what happened last time you hopped too much in a circle before a mission?"he said to her
"Yea..."she's says crossing her arms sheepishly
"Yea that's why. This is the same thing but it's not a mission and I don't want to clean anything up today."he says putting down her arm knowing she will stop hopping.

Class 1-A dispersed from there huddle. Right as they did the battle began.
"Okay let's begin"Aizawa said to them.

Just then Todoroki did the first hit by blasting ice to the villains direction. Dabi predicted this so he brought up a wall of fire as a distraction to them while also melting the ice creating steam. All of the class ran into the steam and saw it disappear along with the villains.

"Behind us!"Sero says shooting his tape to try and capture them.
"DIE!!!"Said Bakugou shooting an explosion to them as well

Dabi grabs the tape while both him and Toga dodge the explosion. Toga starts to go hand on hand combat with Uraraka and Yayorzu (who has a staph). While Dabi gets the tape and uses it to capture some of the students. This pushes them and sero out of bounds. Toga knocks out Jiro from behind her, gets Satou out of bounds and kicks mineta like a soccer ball out. Dabi captures Hagakure, Ojiro, and Koda in the tape making them out of bounds along with Sero. He knocks out Shoji and Tokoyami with his fire.

Nine students end up out of bounds and/or knocked out by Dabi and Toga. The ones left are Ilda, Uraraka, Bakugou, Kirishima, Kaminari, And Todoroki. Just then Ilda carries Uraraka while running to the others high fiving them. All you see is Todoroki, Ilda, Uraraka, Bakugou, and Kirishima floating but Kaminari, Dabi and Toga.

"1,000 VOLTS!!!" Kaminari shouts as he shoots electricity from him to them floor.
"Shit."Dabi says as he quickly put Toga on his back and uses his flames as a 'jet pack' to get in the air.

Just when Dabi thought it was all clear, Bakugou floats his way to his direction using his explosions to get closer.

"DIE!!"Bakugou shouts while shooting an explosion to him. When the smoke clears up, you see nothing. "What the he-"Bakugou says but gets caught off from dabi.

"How about no?"Dabi says throwing flames to him now on the ground.

"RELEASE!"Uraraka says in time before Bakugou gets hit with the flames.

Dabi shoots more flames to his direction but gets blocked by Todoroki's flames