•1

"P-please g-g-get-get awa-y fr-from me" Jungkook stutters as three guys pushed him to his locker

""P-please g-g-get-get awa-y fr-from me" One of the guys mocked, laughing and high fiving his friend.
"You're such a weird kid, Jungkook. Don't you get any therapy so that stutter would go away?" One of the guys, laughing.
"I-I do-do, b-but w-we s-stopped be-because i-its not w-working" Jungkook says, looking down. People from his school had never seen his face, he always had this mask. His hoodie were always covering his face. People doesn't understand why teachers let this, but they said its for the best as he didn't want people to do something to him.

"Hmm, you really told us... Do you think we care?" The guy says, rolling his eyes. Jungkook just looks down, his already long hair covering his eyes more even though his hoodie us doing it also.
"I'm s-s-sorry" He says, sniffling.
"Aw-" The guy is cut off as the principal stopped them.
"Jungkook, are you okay?" The principal asks as the guys ran away.
"I-I'm ok-okay" He says, pulling his hoodie down more before he walked away.

Jungkook sits down on his seat, on the very back. He's zoned out, thinking of negative things.

"What if they see my face?"

"What if they bully me more for it?"

"I'm sick and tired of it"

The only time he doesn't stutter is when he thinks, that's so unfair. He gets cut off of his thoughts as he hears gasps, looking up, he sees six guys, all smiling as they bowed. Each of them introduced themselves, but Jungkook didn't listen. For what? It's not like he'll become friends with them, they seem to be popular even though they're new. He just sighed, pulling his hood down.