•6

"O-of cour-course, d-ad" Jungkook says, smiling

"I've a-always wo-wondered h-ow it'll fe-feel to b-be hu-hugged by y... You" Jungkook says and Mr Jeon gulps, hugging his son tightly.
"I'm so sorry" Mr Jeon says, taking a deep breath. Jungkook just rubbed his father's back, smiling wide as he sees that his mother is watching.

"Okay, bye... Make sure to be careful" Mr and Mrs Jeon says, waving at Jungkook as he gets inside the school. After Jungkook was gone, the two stared at each other.
"Do you think he'll be able to control it? It's been showing lately" Mrs Jeon says and her husband sighed.
"I don't know... Let's just train him when he finds out about it" Mr Jeon says and Mrs Jeon nods.

Jungkook hugged himself, feeling uncomfortable by the stares he's getting. He looks down as he got pushed by the lockers. It was already dismissal, all Jungkook wanted is to get picked up by his parents and try not to get in trouble but here he is, being bullied. It's slowly making his patience go thin, but he's trying to control himself. He looks up and sees his parents, calling for him. Until something unexpected happened, his hood was pulled down. He gasps, he looks back and all people gasps. His eye color, it's different.
"Oh, my, his eye color is purple" A guy says and Jungkook's eyes glowed. He didn't want people to see his face, and after this happened, his patience had disappeared.

He breathes heavily before he accidentally puts his hand up, causing the guy to get pushed by the lockers, but he wasn't pushed by someone, it's like a strong air had pushed him. Jungkook gasps, putting his hand down which also causes the guy to fall down. Jungkook stared at his hands while his parents ran to him, covering him.