•4

He just stayed quiet, looking away

"I'm Jimin... I'm sorry for the sudden approach awhile ago. We just thought you felt lonely" Jimin says, chuckling. He stopped as he hears that the other was so quiet.
"Are you okay? Did you get bullied?" Jimin asks and Jungkook sighs.
"If-If yo-you're he-here t-to a-a-ask m-me pe-personal que-questions, I w-won't an-answer it. I-it's ca-called pe-personal f-or a rea-son" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes behind the hood that covered his face.
"Oh, I'm so sorry, I just like talking to much" The guy says and Jungkook sighs.

"O-okay" Jungkook says and walked away.
"Wow, he really doesn't like interaction that much" Jimin says, sighing.

Jungkook doodled on his notebook, sighing as he rests his chin on his hand.

"What a boring class and here I am classmates with one of the guys again, but he's different, he's this guy that had broad shoulders"

Jungkook thought, sighing again as he closes his eyes.

"I'm so glad I'm allowed to wear these"

He decided to sleep for awhile, they won't notice. That's when his head almost fell, if it wasn't for the guy that caught his head.
"You okay?" The guy asks and Jungkook groans silently, nodding before he avoided eye contact.
"I'm Kim Seokjin, Jin for short" The guy says and Jungkook just nods. He looks out the window, while the guy beside him stared at him, Jin was it?
"P-please i-if you-re li-like yo-your fr-friend, I'm n-not an-swering i-i-it" Jungkook says, and Jin bit his lips.

"I'm sorry" Jin says and Jungkook looks back at him.

"It's o-okay, b-but pl-please, we-we ar-aren't f-for m-me to t-tell y-you s-something"