•5

"Yo, Jungkook!" Jungkook hears, looking back and seeing one of his bullies

"Yo, Jungkook!" Jungkook hears, looking back and seeing one of his bullies. He sighs, rolling his eyes as he pulled his hoodie down.
"I-I d-dont wa-want an-any tr-troubles tod-today, ple-ase" Jungkook stutters, sighing.
"I-I d-dont fu-fucking ca-care, okay?" The bully says, laughing. Jungkook gulps, looking back and only to see his father.
"Jungkook, we have been waiting for you, let's go" His father says and by the softness of his voice, Jungkook knew that something's wrong. He nods, looking down and walking to his father.

Mrs Jeon hugged Jungkook, waiting til her husband calmed down. Mr Jeon had always hated Jungkook because of how he is. He loved his wife, that's why he just deals with Jungkook even though he hated how he is. They were the only people who could see Jungkook's face, the only people he's comfortable with. Jungkook still loves his father even though he's like this to him, he's still his father afterall.
"Honey... Just calm down and let Jungkook go" Mrs Jeon says and Mr Jeon laughed.

"Let him go? Honey, I always let him go! I can't believe that I always let him go, it's because I can't resist you, okay?! I love you... But him, I don't know... But this time, I won't let it go, okay?" What Mrs Jeon didn't know is that, Mr Jeon cared about Jungkook. Seeing how he got bullied awhile ago, he felt bad. He's slowly caring for his child, he disciplines Jungkook. He doesn't hit him or anything, he just tell him what he did wrong.
"I-its ok-okay, m-mom" Jungkook stutters as he pulled away from his mother's hug.

"D-dad, i-im so-rry" Jungkook looks down until he felt himself pulled into a hug.

"Jungkook ah... Can you forgive me... I'm sorry, I can't have this  attitude towards you anymore... I just hate how people sees you... And I hate myself that I had acted like an asshole towards you for years... "