•2

Jungkook sat down at the very corner of the cafeteria, his usual seat

Jungkook sat down at the very corner of the cafeteria, his usual seat. No one sits here, so why not just sit there. He sighs, looking down and pulled his mask a little. He grabbed the food his mother made for him, taking small bites.

The six guys laughed with their new friends. Suddenly, one of them, said something.
"Hey, you guys see that guy right there?" The guy says, pointing at Jungkook.
"Yeah, what about him?" Hoseok asks, raising his brow.
"Well, all people here, thinks he's weird, which he is. The teachers, even the principal let's him wear those, masks and have his hood always down" The guy says, laughing.
"Why are you laughing?" Yoongi asks, frowning.
"Well, when he talks, it's just so funny. He have this stutters" The guy says, high fiving his other friend. The six frowned, what's wrong with having stutters? It can't be that bad.

"Why? What's wrong with his stutters?" Taehyung asks.
"Well, his stutters are like this 'l-le-leave m-me alo-alone'" The guy says, laughing loud.
"Why? It's that bad, but why you making fun of it?" Yoongi says, making the guy stop. He blushed a little, looking away.
"Pfft, wow, you're defending that guy?" Another guy says, rolling his eyes.
"Well, technically, yes. I would rather be friends with him than you, you're an asshole" Yoongi says, rolling his eyes.
"Sorry for him" Jin apologizes, smiling. Yoongi just rolled his eyes again, leaving them there.

"Hyung is right, why would you make fun of someone just because they have stutters? Like they didn't do anything to you" Taehyung says, while Jimin followed him as they left. The three was left there,
"Well, sorry, but they're right. Sorry for the harsh words Yoongi hyung said, but he's a bit right" Hoseok says and the two agreed. They all stood up and left them.