Chapter 6 ~ Sketchy momo..

(I still put a meme up there cuz why not?!)

It had been one day since the group texted each other and Momo was being sketchy..

You decided to text Mina about it.

                                        Your chat with: A͎c͎i͎d͎-B͎a͎b͎y͎-K͎w͎e͎e͎n͎

𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖊-𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞-𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖘: Mina, Do you know what's up with Momo.

You wait for it to send,

Sending...

Sending...

Sending...

Sending...

Sent!

Delivered!

Read.

You wait for about 5 minutes. is she going to leave you on Read?!

You decide to try Kyoka.

                        Your chat with: .вαвү.εмσ.cнιℓ∂.тнιηg.

𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖊-𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞-𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖘: Hey Kyo! Do you know anything about Momo being sketchy last night?

..вαвү.εмσ.cнιℓ∂.тнιηg..: No....I don't...but i need help...Me, Mina, and Akina were kidnapped and taken to a warehouse looking area, Mina's and Akina's phone were taken but Mine wasn't cause i hid it really well on the way while being kidnapped i felt like i would need it.

𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖊-𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞-𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖘: Ok... if i go who should i bring with me?!                                                                         sent, 5 min. ago

𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖊-𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞-𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖘: Kyo?!

𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖊-𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞-𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖘: Kyoka!?!?

.вαвү.εмσ.cнιℓ∂.тнιηg.: I'm here! sorry for not responding... i was walking around in a room and i saw Akina tied up so i went to help her.. she also thinks she saw the kidnapper heading into another room with Mina.

𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖊-𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞-𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖘: OK i'll come but when i do, who should i bring with me?!

вαвү.εмσ.cнιℓ∂.тнιηg: I think Uraraka, Denki, Sero (apparentley we know him now?!), And Tsu would be helpfu-

She hit send but didn't finish helpful. 'we need to get there quickly..I'll call everyone on video call' you thought.

You create a video with Ochaco, Denki, Sero, and Tsuyu and hit the 'Video call' button, But as it's ringing you feel a hand over your mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n HAHAAAAAAAA CLIFFHANGER!!!!! I suddenly love cliffhangers so i decided to put one here. 

Who do you think the kidnapper is?!

no wait.

Who should i make the kidnapper?!

whoever has the most votes wins the role of kidnapper.

Denki

Kyoka

Momo

Mina

Akina

Bakugou

Sero

Tsuyu

Deku

Todoroki?!

Kirishima

Shigaraki?!

Toga

Dabi

Other (you can list their name in the comments)

That's all for this chapter!

BYEEEEEE!!!!!

Word count: 302.