Chapter 9 ~ Reunions!

"Kyoka?!" You shout at the girl.

"Do i know y- Wait... Y/n?! Mina?! Denki?! and..... A-akina?!!?!?" She shouts back while running over to hug Akina.

All of you start crying and get in a big group hug. UwU. (All UwUs can be put in comments right here and right now. this is your only chance for now you wont get another chance till chapter 15.)

You all start shouting different things and not caring about Bakugou who is yelling at You guys.

"WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH KYOKA!!!" 'Y/N?!' "WE THOUGHT MOMO WOULD TAKE YOU AWAY!!!" 'Minaaaaaa!!!' "WE WERE SO WORRIED!!!" 'DENKIIII!!' "I MISSED YOU GUYS TOO I WAS SO LONELY UNTIL NOW!!" 'AKINA!!!!!!!' "wE aLl LoVe YoU aNd We WiLl NeVeR lEt ThAt HaPpEn AgAiN wE sWeAaArRrrR!!!" You finish off.

"GUYSSSSSSSSSSS" You finally hear bakugou yell. "LOOK!!!!" He yells and point to the door with momo standing there, 

"When you say never~?" She says. "yOu CaN tRrRyYyYyY~" You say. (Sorry i had to. i've been seeing to much of that XD)

You all sit in random seats with you next to Denki, Akina next to Kyoka, Mina next to Hagakure (I've forgotten all about her and she was the one gurl i didn't add into "The Gurlz" Group chat.), Bakugou next to Kirishima (Kiribaku is in this, please no complains about ships, i will do a book of me rating all the ships i can find with one character at a time.), Deku next to Todoroki (SHIP), Ochaco next to Tsu (SHIP), Tokoyami next to Ojiro, (Here, I'm completely changing how they are seated but dilligaf. Do I Look Like I Give A F* )

                                                                          Back of classroom

                                   ~Tokoyami~            ~Ojiro~            ~Todoroki~         ~Deku~

                                        ~Koda~                ~Mineta~       ~Momo~                ~Shoji~

                                       ~Denki~                   ~You~          ~Mina~                 ~Hagakure~

                                      ~Kirishima~          ~Bakugou~   ~Tsuyu~           ~Ochaco~

                                     ~Sato~          ~Kyoka~                     ~Akina~            ~Sero~    

                                   ~ Aoyama~    ~Iida~                          ~Todoroki~        ~Deku~ 

(^Seating chart^)

You see a yellow sleeping bag stumble into the room and guess that it's your teacher,

"Hi. I'm Shota Aizwawa and i'm one of your teachers now go change into your hero costumes and idc about the rest just go." The yellow sleeping bag says. (I cant remember the last time i watched season one sooooooo. OTHER STORIES ARE HELPING ME REMEMBERRRRR!)

~Time skip to after you get your hero costumes on~

(I think we be doin hero training now. not sure. but im goin with it.)

You and Denki were partnered up for hero training and you were the hero team against Mina and Hagakure who were the villians,

You immediately knew that you could win with memes for Mina, but you weren't so sure about Hagakure.