𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐞
𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝. is what dixie describes herself
dixie is an 18 girl. she has a sister named charli.
dixie never gets attention its always charli. charli is the favorite. charli hates it. she hates that her sister feels that way. she comes in her room to cheer her up most of the time it works. that's not the only reason she's sad. she had a terrible past when it came to her relationships. 1. tayler. he was just horrible. he would verbally abuse her. he'd call her, 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩, 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘵, 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘵. 2. griffin. the difference about tayler and griffin is, griffin 𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 abused her. he would slap her if she didn't want to have sex. he would punch her if she didn't say "i love you too" one time it got so bad she had to go to the hospital.

there a not a lot of things that make dixie happy. but one thing that does, is 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐧. she loved addison. not just as a best friend. as a 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫. every time addison smiled it would make dixie's day. hearing addisons laugh would make her day. looking at her makes her day. she was positive that addison didn't like her back.

𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐧
𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 is what addison would describe herself. she's confused about everything. especially her feeling towards a certain person. addison is 19 years old. she has 2 younger brothers. addison's past relationships aren't 𝐚𝐬 bad a dixie's. she had dated a good amount of boys. the worst one was bryce. he didn't abuse her in any way. he was just an terrible boyfriend. he used her for sex. dixie told her that he was using her. dixie was addisons crush. the reason she is confused about her feelings is because she is 100% sure dixie doesn't like her back. she also didn't know that she liked girls. dixie was openly bi. she had crazy feelings for dixie though.

𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 :)

331 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐝𝐬