𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯

"you have influenced your sister to become what you are. you both are disgusting." my mom said yelling. "i'm sorry mom. but i can't control charli's feelings towards avani." i responded mumbling a little bit. "don't talk back!" my mom said and slapped me in the face. "sorry mom." i responded tears coming down my face. avani,charli, and addison were all at addis's house. "you were a mistake dixie" my dad chimed in. "and now you're tricking your sister into thinking that she's like you." my mom said. "you know what? i 𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝 you and charli to talk to addison and avani" my dad said getting in my face. "but dad- i love addison and charli loves avani! you can't do this to us!" my dad raised his fist and i flinched. i was about to get punched and then charli walked into the house. "what the- what's going on?" she said coming towards us

"oh charli, sweetie. me and your mother have decided that you and dixie can't see addison and avani." my dad said. charli's face turned from confused, to mad. "what- why-" she said, her face getting red. "blame your disappointment of a sister" my mom said. "i'm sorry charli." i said looking at the ground. she's right. i'm a terrible sister. and a disappointment. "no dixie it's not your fault. i just wanna know why we can't see them." charli said getting even more mad. "because, we raised you to be straight. not gay." my dad said getting mad also.

"well i can't control who i love!" i said yelling. 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭. 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 "who the hell do you think your talking to? my dad said walking up to me. he didn't even raise his hand but i still flinched. charli looked at me, then my mom, then my dad. "why did you- dixie what's the red mark on your face?" she said. 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
i just realized what's going on. my parents are hurting dixie. "um- i uh... i tripped! yeah i uh tripped that's what it is. i tripped and landed on my face." dixie said. "no you didn't" i responded. i walked over to her face. touching the fresh, red mark. i whispered in her ear and asked "tell the truth dixie. are they hitting you?" i said it so low that only dixie could hear me. she nodded her head. i looked at my parents with utter disgust. "i can't believe you guys" i said. my parents looked confused. "we'll uh.. be right back i guess" i said. i grabbed dixie and we got in the car. it was silent then i started to speak up "why didn't you tell me?" i asked. "because then they would've just kept doing it."

time skip they get to addison's house

we explained everything to avani and addison and addison and avani just hugged dixie and calmed her down. "thanks guys i really appreciate it." dixie said hugging them back. "anytime."addison said.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
i woke up to dixie in my arms. she was in her sports bra and some sweatpants. i admired her for a second. she is so perfect. i cant point out a flaw on her face. i looked down to her stomach and i saw slight bruises. i frowned. i cant believe they were doing this to her.

i got in the shower and brushed my teeth after. as soon as i was done dixie started waking up. i looked at her and smiled "good morning beautiful." she said as she got up and stretched. "good morning" i responded. she got up and got in the shower and all that stuff. i was just laying in bed thinking about what to do. we were still on quarantine so we didn't have school. dixie came out the shower and her hair was wet. god she looked so hot. she layed down in bed with me. "whatcha doin?" she asked. "thinking" i responded

"bout what?"
"what we should to together."
"i don't feel like getting up though." dixie said.
"so what do you wanna do then?" i asked
"ummmm just lay here. and cuddle." she responded.
"fine." i said playfully rolling my eyes.

we cuddled for a couple minutes then dixie jumped up. "shit shit shit" she said grabbing her stuff. "i have to go home" i pouted "why?" "because my mom texted me yesterday saying that i better be home by tomorrow or-" she stopped talking. "or what?" i asked. "nothing. i have to go. i love you bye" she said giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐞 𝐩𝗼𝐯
i quietly walked through through the door, my parents weren't in the living room or kitchen. "yes" i whispered to myself. i walked up stairs silently and went in my room. as soon as i layed down, i could hear my parents open their room door and come up the stairs. i pulled the covers over my shoulder and fake slept. my mom walked in my room and after a couple seconds of silence she left. i sighed, relieved.

i just went on my phone and started scrolling on instagram.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢 𝐩𝗼𝐯
me and avani were cuddling on the bed and then avani went "babe, i thought your parents said you couldn't see me anymore. if she finds out where you are, won't you get in trouble?." "yes, but they won't know i'm with you. they'll just think i'm at dunkin or something." i responded. addison walked in the door and plopped down on the bed. "ughhh i miss dixie already" she said turning to me and avani. avani said "aww" and laughed at addison. "guys i'm bored, let's go somewhere" i blurted out. "where?" avani responded. "du-" i was cut off by addison 𝐚𝐧𝐝 avani saying "no". they must've known i was gonna say dunkin. "i don't wanna third wheel with you guys" addison said pouting. "well ya have to" avani said.

𝐬𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐫𝐭.

1,009 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐝𝐬