𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
dixie got on the bus, she was sad. as usual. her parents didn't even say goodbye or make breakfast for her. they say that they "forgot". 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 dixie thought. "dixieeee" a familiar voice called her name and gestured for her to sit by her. dixie immediately smiled and went to addison. "hey addi" she said. addison smiled. they had a long conversation about everything until they arrived at school.

1𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝗼𝐝

"psst dixie. dixxieeee" charli whispered. (i know she's 16 but just make it make sense) dixie turned around and whispered "what?" "i know mom and dad didn't give you any breakfast. and you seemed sad when you got on the bus. are you okay?" charli asked in a worried voice. "yes charli thank you" dixie said. she wasn't okay. but she didn't want her sister to worry about her. charli knew she was lying but decided to talk about it when they got home.

"wait dixie. dixieeee one more thing" dixie turned around and said "yes charli?" she said it in an annoyed voice. she wasn't annoyed at her sister she just wanted to pay attention. "avani is coming over. do you wanna bring addi? we can have like a girls day since it's the weekend" charli said. "sur-" dixie was cut off by the teacher saying "ahem, ms. damelio?" "yes?" they said at the same time. addison laughed. dixie smiled. she loved addison's laugh.

2𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝗼𝐝.
"addi?" dixie said. "yeah?" addison responded.
"wanna come over?"
"yeah sure i'd love too."
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

~time skip to lunch~

"so i heard the plan was to go to the damelio's house" avani said sitting down. anthony sat down so did jaden, dixie and addison. anthony and avani used to date but now they are just friends. they broke up because avani claimed she "had feelings for someone else" anthony respected that. (i love him🥺) . "yes ma'am" charli said.

after school they all were excited. because when they 𝐚𝐥𝐥 hung out it was crazy. they decided to walk home. dixie and addison were holding hands and so were avani and charli. when they got to the house avani immediately said "soooo are we gonna drink or?" "you took the words right out of my mouth" addison said smiling. dixie opened the cabinet where her parents keep all of their alcohol. they had a few drinks and all of them were drunk. now, they're all sitting in a circle in charli's bed. "yooo let's p-play truth or dare" dixie said, slurring her words. "i'll go first. avani, truth or dare?" addison said. "hmmm i choose.... 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞" avani said smirking. "bet, i dare you to make-out with charli" addi said. charli and avani blushed. "uhhhh ewww gross i don't wanna see this" dixie said pretending to gag. charli and avani made out. for a long time. "okay okay okay get a room" dixie said laughing.

they ended the game after an hour and decided to go to bed. addison and dixie left to go to dixie's room. "you wanna know something?" addison asked slurring her words. "what?" dixie said. "you're hot. like, super duper hot" addison said. dixie blushed. they cuddled and watched netflix because they weren't tired one bit. dixie stared at addison. "𝐰𝗼𝐚𝐡" she thought, "𝐢 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝗼𝐰". "addi?" dixie said. "yes?" addison responded. "i'm about to do something i won't regret" dixie said. "wha-" addison was cut off by dixie's lips on hers. it turned into a heated make-out session. after about 45 minutes, they stopped. "woah" addison said. "yeah, woah" dixie replied

𝗺𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢

"sooo are we gonna talk about it?" charli asked avani. "uhhhh let's just go to sleep and talk about it when we're sober" avani said and kissed charli on the lips. she then wrapped her arms around charli's waist and they went to bed.