𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝗼𝐟 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
i cant believe addison. she really did dixie like that. i want to go knock some sense into her but i promised i wouldn't. me and dixie were out for hours. it was kinda like a sister thing. we went to the store, then we went to eat, then we just chilled in the car, talking about people. it was about 7;00pm and dixie decided that she wants to go back home. we were in the car talking and then dixie randomly blurted out, "i saw the hickey on avani's neck" "oh um yeah me too" i said. "i'm not an idiot charli. i know that you and her have some type of thing going on." she said. "well i really REALLY like her but i don't know how to ask her out" i said. "just do it." dixie said bluntly. "as if it were that easy. if it was that easy then YOU ask addison." i said smirking. dixie glared at me and i just laughed.

we made it home and all 4 of us were just in my room. i was cuddling with avani. addison had her head on dixies lap. "guys i'm like super duper boreddd" avani said. "let's jus watch tv" i said. "ugh fine."

we watched a 2 hour movie then addison and dixie, of course, went to dixies room. "i wonder what they do in there" i said to avani. i was on her lap and she was playing with my hair. "i'm curious too. they probably make out or something." she said laughing. "probably" i said. "ima get in the shower" avani said. she got up and got some clothes. she basically lives with us so most of her clothes are here.

30 𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

avani got out the shower and she had this on:

𝐝𝐚𝗺𝐧, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝗼𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐭

𝐝𝐚𝗺𝐧, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝗼𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐭. i thought. "charli i'm tiredddd" she said cuddling up to me. "then go to sleep bebe" i said playing with her damp hair.

avani's pov
god i love charli. she's just amazing. idk how or when i'm gonna ask her out tho. i'm a little bit tired tho. i cuddled into charli and she started playing with my semi-wet hair. "charli?" i said looking up at her. "yes avani?" she replied. "i have a question" i said. i was gonna do it. i was gonna ask her out. "what is it?" she said. "will you be my g-" i was cut off by charli's dad walking in. me and charli broke apart from cuddling. "hey avani" he said. "hi mr damelio" i said awkwardly. "charli where is dixie?" he asked her. "ummm maybe in her room?" she replied. "i already checked her room though. she's not in there." he said back. "oh, then she's probably somewhere with addison. don't worry she'll be fine." she said . "it's not like you care anyway" charli mumbled. "what was that?" he asked her. "oh nothing" she said smiling.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
after my dad left the room, i stuck up my middle finger, knowing he didn't see me. avani laughed. her laugh is so cute. i smiled at her and pulled out my phone and texted dixie.

𝗺𝐞: 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐲𝐚?

𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐞: 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢'𝐬 𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐬𝐞. 𝐬𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝗼𝐮.

𝗺𝐞: 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝗼𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞

𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐞: 𝐡𝐚, 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬.
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

i put my phone down, and put my full attention on avani. "now, what were you gonna ask me?" i said. "well" she said getting closer to me. "i was wondering if you could be my girlfriend" she said looking in my eyes. 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝗼𝐮𝐬? i though. "wait are you being serious?" i asked her smiling. "charli d'amelio." she said interlocking our fingers "i am being 100% serious". i smiled and said "yesss i willl omg" she leaned in and kissed me. it was a long, passionate kiss. nothing could ruin in. or so i thought....

𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐤 𝐢𝗺 𝐬𝐫𝐲

686 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐝𝐬