⭒❃.✮:▹ Compromising positions ◃:✮.❃⭒

I wake up the next morning with a banging head ache, the sun does me no favours by glaring its harsh light straight into my eyes as soon as I open them, I scowl and scrunch my features up at the unsavoury light, grumbling slightly I push myself up from against the tree that I am uncomfortably slumped against and nearly stumble my way straight of a cliff face.

"Don't want to go that way" I giggle to myself, the affects of the alcohol still at full speed, I stumble my way down the steps humming the tune to twinkle twinkle little star as I almost trip myself up flat on my face, repeatedly.

I shake my door handle around as I struggle to open it when its opened suddenly and I go flying through the door only to be caught before I hit the ground, I get put back up straight on my feet and I swivel my head to see who caught me, John looks back at me alarmed and I break into a fit of giggles under my breath, Sarah comes into the kitchen and my eyes widen with excitement when I see her.

"Saraaaah!" I shout enthusiastically throwing myself at her to hug her, she pushes me away quickly to shoulder length and wrinkles up her nose, I tilt my head at her puzzled.

she looks at my shirt in disgust, "oh god is that puke" she mutters under her breath and I look down to my shirt and laugh "I think it is bro" I giggle at it peeling the shirt slightly away from my chest, "oh god" she mutters under her breath pinching her brow, "you" she declares loudly pointing to John who stares at her in shock and confusion, "you take care of her i'm making her a bath" she mutter before striding it of the kitchen into the hallway.

I turn to John and smirk at him evilly, "no! What are you doing?"I turn around and run into the hallway as fast I can, John muttering shit after me as he chases me out of the kitchen.

I crash into someone and I look up to spot the fact it's JJ, he has a extremely painful looking black eye and I giggle and reach my hand up to poke it "that looks rough" I say in awe as he dodges his head back from my hand, "yeah it is, now look I just want to say sorry for-" I hold my hand up at his face again stopping him from continuing the apology.

"I'd love to say that I care about this apology but I mean I can't be that upset considering I still want to bang you okay?!" I mutter cheerfully and Johnny boy grabs me by the shoulders and spins me round quickly steering me back into the kitchen, "wait, John B stop I want to hear more of this" he yells after us following us eagerly into the kitchen.

He scoffs and turns to JJ his brow furrowed, "JJ! You can't take advantage of a drunk girl" he disappointedly shakes his head as he says it and JJ looks at him questioning, "I'm not actually gonna bone her while she's drunk, I just want to hear her say it"

John B starts to scold him for taking advantage of my mind and thoughts or something else that I can't quite completely understand right now, my mind is working a bit slow due to the alcohol and I'm still tryna comprehend what JJ said, "wait a damn minute" I exclaim interrupting John b and holding a finger out at him, turning my attention back to JJ, "so you would quite happily fuck me if I was sober?" I inquire and JJ laughs whilst John B holds his head in his hands.

"Of course I would" he responds quite quickly and John B groans under his breath again, "well I'm up for doing it again" I grin happily at him and he looks at me confused "what do you mean again?" He laughs slightly looking at John B as if to say I've gone loopy.

"Look man she's drunk, she doesn't know what she's saying okay" John B spits at Jj who holds his hands up in defence slowly backing out of the kitchen, "oh shit John I let it slip" I giggle to him under my breath slightly wide eyed, John b forces a smile back at me, "I know I got you out of it" I smile at him brightly and he grins back, "I'd do give you a hug but I have sick on me" I mutter looking back down at my vomit covered chest.