⭒❃.✮:▹ sexy mattress◃:✮.❃⭒

"I'm coming with" gets screamed at me from multiple directions and I hold my hands up in defence, "c'mon then" I rifle through the bowl in the hall and grab my keys to the truck, Sarah leaps over the back of the sofa towards me but catches her foot on the back of the sofa and falls flat on her face, "oh shit, Sarah" I bend down towards her and see that she's busted her lip and giggle slightly at the sight.

She slides off the foot that was hooked round the sofa and slaps me in the head as she drops to the floor, I laugh even louder and she turns to me trying to keep her laugh in.

John skids out of the kitchen and onto the floor in front of Sarah "hey what happened?" He utters softly Lifting his hand up to caress her face, I splutter on my laugh and cover my face with my hands as I can tell that I'm turning red due to my amount of laughter.

This causes Sarah to finally crack, she slaps the floor as her laughter bursts out and I peek between my fingers to see John staring between me and Sarah looking confused, "why are you laughing? She's hurt" he questions and I crack up further.

"What the hell" Johnno chuckles, mine and Sarahs laughter being contagious, Pope, Kie and Top look down at us all sat on the floor in amusement, "yo what is going on?" JJ shouts coming into the living room to see what all the commotion is about.

I manage to get myself to stop looking and I look over to Sarah who looks at me at the same time and burst out laughing again for no explainable reason, "what are you laughing at?" Pope asks in confusion and I stare at him, the laughter making my face ache, "take me away from her" I manage to giggle out pointing towards Sarah, she bites her lip to try contain her laugh and I squeeze my lips together trying to hide my laughter.

We grin at each other not saying anything, trying to control ourselves so that we are relaxed again. I let out a breath "fuck, that was funnier than it needed to be" Sarah chuckles slightly and I give her a pointed glare "shut up man you'll set me off" I laugh slightly as I say it, she pretends to zip her lips up and then lock them and throw away the key.

I grin and shake my head, so many secrets have been shared with those same actions following straight after, I know its common to do but still the action felt personal.

As if it belonged to us and only us.

"Well then, now that hot mess is over, are we off shopping?" Kie asks hopefully and I laugh slightly at her enthusiasm. "shopping it is, To the van!" I exclaim getting to my feet and holding my keys in the air walking out the door.

Sarah and John both grab a hat each as well as a pair of sunglasses, just to conceal their identity the slightest bit on the off chance they get recognised, we pile into the truck, me, Kie and Pope all sit in the front all sit up front comfortably spread out due to the fact that the van is only made for six people, three up front and three in the back.

Sadly there was seven of us, this mean Johnno, Sarah, Top and JJ are all squished together in the back, "Sarah just sit on his knee!" Topper yells loudly as I drive out of the street, "No, You" I look in the mirror to spot Topper pull a face at her, to ask if she's stupid.

I tap my fingers lightly on the steering wheel, to the same beat as the catchy summery song that blasts through the radio, Blinding Lights by The Weeknd, its a personal favourite of mine, just has that relaxed 80s vibe to it.

"But being his girlfriend doesn't mean I should sit on his knee" Sarah argues as I zone back into the conversation on the back seat as the song switches over to Shape of you by Ed Sheeran, "are you forgetting the fact I tried to kill him? twice!" Topper argues and I furrow my brow at this new information.

Sarah laughs victoriously, "So you admit it you did try to kill him when you pushed him off the tower!" she shouts smugly and I widen my eyes slightly at the statement, I guide the truck around a roundabout and spot the furniture store up ahead.