⭒❃.✮:▹ feeding the zoo ◃:✮.❃⭒

I Wake up with my head pounding against my skull, I sit up feeling groggy as hell and see Topper and JJ both laid next to me, JJ's arm strung around my waist whilst Topper looks like some kind of contortionist by the position he's managed to get himself into.

I hear a slight grumble and turn to JJ who rubs his eyes and messes up his hair before sitting up next to me, "does he always have to do that?" He questions and my attention locks onto his eyes.

"JJ what the hell!" I mutter in shock I put my hand up to his eye and trace the bruised outline, he swats my hand away and shakes his head, "it's fine, it's nothing" I scoff and stare at his eye even more making him laugh, "stop" he mutters embarrassed and I laugh gently under my breath, "so I'm guessing you don't remember anything from yesterday" he questions lightly grabbing a glass of water off the side table and taking a sip of it, "nothing at all, can I have some of that?" I gesture towards the glass and he nods his head handing it over to me.

I glance back to Topper when I notice he has a black eye just like JJ, I stop drinking the water and turn to JJ slightly angry, "don't tell me you two had a fucking fight" I hiss and his mouth parts slightly, "unbelievable" I scoff getting out of the bed and putting the glass down on the table and standing in the corner of the room.

"You can't just stay away from him" I mutter and he jumps out of bed straight after me following me into the corner, "he started on me not the other way round" he defends and I smack him in his bare chest, "you hit him back!" He stares at me and laughs "you want me to just be a punching bag"

I scowl at him before looking over to Topper who is still fast asleep, he puts his hands on either side of my cheeks and twists my head slightly to make me look up at him, "I didn't start it I just stood up for myself okay" he mutters and I grit my teeth before nodding, he relaxes slightly and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm gonna kill him" I mutter into his chest and he pulls away, rolling his eyes at me, "it wasn't his fault he was just sticking up for you" he responds and I scoff, "I don't need protecting" I hiss and he shakes his head.

"No you don't, but it doesn't mean you aren't going to be protected" I stare up at him and notice our close proximity, if he lent down a tiny bit more.

We slowly inch towards each other when I hear shuffling from behind him, I move away from him quickly and back myself into the desk and look to Topper who is slowly starting to stir.

I look to JJ and blush once I realise he's just in his boxers. He bites his lip and grabs a top and shorts moving past me towards the bathroom, I hear the shower turn on and I go sit back on the bed.

"Rise and shine" I sing down Toppers ear and he scrunches up his face before shuffling away from me, "you stink of alcohol go brush your teeth" he whines and I slap him lightly on the arm, "watch yourself before I give you matching eyes" I warm and he whines rolling over away from me, "I'm pretty sure you bruised my arm anyway"

I scoff "I didn't even hit you that hard" he snuggles further into the pillow trying to get back to sleep, "yeah I'm no Albert Einstein, but I'm pretty sure you did" I roll my eyes and kick him in the back and he lets out a yell of pain, "that was hard, get your shit straight" he turns around and punches me in the stomach "stupid bitch" he mutters turning back round to go back to sleep.

I push him off the bed and hear a thud as he smacks the floor, "how. About. Them. Apples." I respond and he pulls his pillow off the bed and onto the floor with him.

I hear light snoring as he goes back to sleep and I frown to myself slightly, now what do I do, I grab some clothes and walk downstairs to the other bathroom and get changed.