You Don't Know Love

The next day, Draco confided his findings to his friend and practically sister, Pansy Parkinson. "What's so important then?" Pansy asked as the blonde boy pulled her into the courtyard during lunch. Draco sat her down on the grass, took out the photo from his pocket and passed it to her. She stared at the photo, about to open her mouth but Draco shushed her.
"Look," he muttered, pointing towards the figure walking into the cafeteria, two officers tailing him. Pansy looked at him, then to the photo multiple times before staring at Draco, quite befuddled. "You don't think-"
"I do. But I can't be sure. He might've stolen it. He is a.......tad bit mental," he murmured and Pansy shook her head disbelievingly. "Exactly why it's not him. The sweet boy in this photo could not have grown to be......someone like him!" She grimaced, disgusted. "People change, Pansy. Maybe if he remembers us, he'll tell us why he is the way he-"
"No Draco. I don't want you going anywhere near that guy! He's dangerous and you know it!" Pansy said irritabley and Draco pursed his lips. "But Pans! If he remembers me I'm sure he'll-"
"He won't remember you! It's not him." She hissed and Draco furrowed his eyebrows. "How do you know it's not him?" He asked and Pansy ran a hand down the bridge of her nose. "Because, when that.....thing, was fifteen the biggest fashion company in the world was ransacked. You know who's company that was? Aunt Loralie's. Her family all died that night and their family ring, their most precious aerloom went missing and hasn't been seen since." She ended with a shaky sigh and Draco lowered his head."I'm almost sure it was him who robbed the place and killed them to get rid of the witnesses." Pansy said, putting a hand on her friends. "It couldn't be him," Draco looked up to her and nodded. But he still couldn't get the annoying, nagging feeling in his gut that this boy was the same one in the photo.

Meanwhile, Ron was sitting at their designated table in the cafeteria, feeling the familiar feeling of someone's eyes digging into the back of his skull. "Ron, What's the matter? You look very tense." Hermione asked her boyfriend and he almost jumped. "I-is he staring at me?" He asked airily and Hermione frowned. "What did you do that made him angry!? Ronald!" She hissed, hitting him on the arm. "I didn't do anything! Nothing happened yesterday!" He hissed back and Hermione looked at him sceptically. "I didn't ask if anything happened yesterday. Did he hurt you!?" She shrieked and Ron mentally cursed. "No, no. He's just always.....staring at me." He replied and Hermione nodded in relief. "Where is he going?" Harry asked out of the blue and Ron and Hermione turned around. True to Harry's words, Z was striding away from his table and guards and was walking straight towards them, his gaze never leaving Ron's. "The Trio, and Ginny all looked up at him and the cafeteria quietened,
students either eager, scared or intrigued to see why the boy had walked to that table."I'd like to speak to my project partner, alone" he said to the group, except he never looked away from Ron. "Whatever you need to say to Ron you can say to the rest of us?" Hermione spat and the cafeteria held their breath. Z inclined his head to her and kept a cold gaze. He looked furious and the guards sitting at his table started standing slowly. Ron caught a glimpse of handcuffs being pulled out and thought for a solution. "Alright, I'll be back," he said quickly and stood up. "Perfect." Z beamed before taking his arm and leading him out of the cafeteria, all eyes on them as they left. "Why-what did you-(clears throat)- what did you want to talk to me about?" He asked croakily and Z pushed him into the Janeter's closet. "What is she too you?"
He asked sternly and Ron furrowed his eyebrows. "Hermione? She's my-"
"Your girlfriend?" He asked, his expression plane. "Yes," Ron sighed. "And the other one?" He spat and Ron scratched his neck. "Ginny's my sister."
"Why do you go out with her? It's obvious you've lost interest." Z said suddenly and Ron's blood boiled. "I have not lost interest! I love her and she loves me!" He shouted, enraged. "And what do you know!? You're a maniac who probably doesn't even have an ounce of love in your whole six and alot feet of being!" He screamed, pointing a freckly finger at Z's face. How DARE he try contradict something he knows nothing about?!
"And for the record, I'm straight!" He shouted before he was harshly pushed against the wall. A set of lips crashed against his and Ron gasped. He tried all his might to push him off but failed and returned the kiss. Fire erupted in his chest and every part of skin the boy's hands ran over sizzled with pleasure. Z pushed his knee in between Ron's legs and Ron moaned. His body was on fire and he shuddered when he felt Z's hand travel down to his belt.

"Ron?"