The Dinner: Part 2

Ron didn't know what to do. He hadn't realized he had spent so much time talking to Harry and Charlie. "I'll get it!" Shouted a voice and Harry's other god father, Remus bounded down the stairs and out the door. Ron started shaking. His stomach started churning more that it did before and he could feel beads of sweat forming on his forehead. He ran outside towards the gate where a cop car was waiting. Officer Andrew was standing outside it, a small smile on his face. "What can I help you with officer?" Remus asked, all of the Weasleys, Hermione and Harry watching. "Sorry, Uncle Remus. This one's for me," Ron said with a nervous chuckle. "Thanks Andrew. I'll call if anything happens," he smiled to the guard who walked to the back of the large, board car and unlocked it. He led Blaise out and Ron pursued his lips when he heard loud gasps and shrieks emit from behind him. Andrew took off Blaise's hand cuffs and the gate opened, allowing Blaise in. "Again, I'm a call away," he said, motioning to the phone in hand before getting back in the car. "Hey," Ron smiled and Blaise winked at him. "Hey firecracker,"

"RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY!?"

Ron flinched.

His mother came bounding out of the house, his father, siblings, uncles and Hermione and Harry trailing behind curiously. Mrs Weasley was carrying a baseball bat, so tightly her nuckles were beginning to pale. "Nice to meet you Mrs Weasley," Blaise grinned and Molly shuddered. "WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!" She screeched and Ron flinched again. "He's my guest, mum. Remember, I told you I'd be bringing one," he whispered and Arthur stepped in. "We thought you were bringing some girl now that you and Hermione are no longer an item, which might I add is not what we'd like-"

"Please! You don't even know him and you're already criticizing him for things he's fine in the past! Just tonight. Just tonight I ask you to please put your differences aside. Please," Ron pleaded, His eyes stinging as a large lump formed in his throat. Mrs Weasley was not impressed, however, Remus and Sirius were slowly feeling bad for the boy. "Alright then. Welcome to the Lupin Family Mansion-uhh"
"Z is fine, thank you," Blaise smiled at the Lupin couple. Mrs Weasley's lower lip was shaking as she lowered the bat slightly and everyone slowly started going back to their activities. Avoiding Blaise as if he was a ticking time bomb.

Fred George, Charlie, Bill and Ginny all pulled Ron onto the tennis court, leaving Harry who was the only one friends with Blaise besides Ron, to introduce him to Sirius and Remus.
"What the fuck is wrong  with you?!" Fred hissed the minute they were out of ear shot. "Guys-"
"When we all die I'm going to personally make sure you're sent to hell!" George finished and Ron closed his eyes. He was beginning to feel tears building up. "You are insane! No wonder you brought him, he's rubbed off on you!" Bill sneered. "Oh, he's rubbed of on him alright!" Ginny hissed taking out her phone. Ron opened his eyes which after some calculating, immediately widened.

His heart fell to his stomach.

On Ginny's phone, was a photo of him and Blaise, kissing. On the grass. At school. "YOU'RE SNOGGING-MPH?!" Ron nudged both Fred and George in the ribs before they could finish their sentence. "Please don't tell mum and dad?" He pleaded and Fred, George, Ginny and Bill all stared at him with such disgrace Ron felt the lump in his throat harden, the tears finally spilling out of his eyes.
Even Charlie looked disappointed. "Please. You know they're homophobic and-"
"Ron. It's not the fact that you're seeing a guy. It's the fact that you're seeing that  guy. We won't tell but you're on your own mate," Charlie sighed and the five of them left Ron,  silently crying on the court.
Ron was shaking. He felt like he was about to fall. His knees buckled and he stumbled into someone.

"What's the matter firecracker?" Blaise asked, snaking his arm around Ron's waist to stop him from falling to the ground. Worry evident on his face. Luckily, everyone had already gone inside so it was just the two of them. "G-Ginny f-found out. S-she has a p-picture of us k-kissing and she showed it to them!" Ron sobbed, sinking into Blaise's shoulder. "What if they t-tell my parents?!" His sobbing increased and Blaise's heart snapped slightly. He tightened his grip around Ron's waist and used his other hand to lift his up freckly chin. "Hey, baby boy. Don't cry. Daddy's here, and he's going to stay here. I'm not leaving. If they tell, so what. You've got me and Harry. You've got Draco and Pansy. Maybe Hermione if she gets her head out of her ass. I will protect you firecracker, I'll even kill your family if you want. Just give me the word." Blaise whispered and Ron sobbed out a wet chuckle. "Youw mwean it?" He asked, his eyes big, glossy and hopeful. Blaise kissed his nose.
"Every word."

Ron quickly snuck into the bathroom to rid his face of the redness and tears. Blaise and decided to wait outside the bathroom for him, and when he left, they entered the dinning room where everyone was already seated. It was a large table which evidently had just the right amount of chairs. Remus was sitting at the head of the table, Sirius diagonal to him. Mr and Mrs Weasley, Bill, Charlie and Fred sat at the left side of the table, whereas Hermione, Ginny, Harry, Blaise, Ron and George say on the right. With Remus at the head if the table, it was equally five on each side. "Shall we?" Arthur asked excitedly, though his fork was shaking in his hand. "And so we shall," Remus smiled before everyone dug in. Ron glanced over to Blaise. He was slowly chewing a piece of broccoli, staring at his plate. "So, Z. Tell me,  what's with the school story?" Bill asked unexpectedly and Blaise looked up. He cleared his throat. "Well, because of my age, the government decided that it would be good for me to try becoming a normal teenager," he said and Bill nodded. Ron narrowed his eyes on him. "And.... How many people again have you killed?" Fred asked and Ron gulped down his rice with more effort then needed if he hadn't been in the situation.  "Seventy," he answered and both Fred and George glanced at him warningly. Attempting to break the tension in the room, Harry spoke up. "This chicken is amazing, thank you Mrs Weasley," Harry smiled and Mrs Weasley smiled back, albeit hesitantly. "So, Ron. Now that you and Hermione aren't a couple, who's the lucky girl?" Ginny said and Ron's eyes widened. Everyone was staring at him expectantly whereas Blaise kept his eyes on his chicken. "Uh, I-I haven't really been up to dating lately. Trying to focus more on school," he mumbled and Ginny raised an amused eyebrow. "Really? Because I happen to have this little photo-"

It was too late.

Ginny's phone was on and she was showing it too the whole table. Everyone gasped  and Ron stared, his mouth slightly ajar and his eyes full of tears. His sister smirked. "Ronald Weasley-"
"Mum, please not here?" Ron asked but Mrs Weasley cut him off. "No! Ron. You have sinned! Kissing a boy?! And a negro at that!"She shouted and the table went silent.

Blaise looked up from his plate for the first time in fifteen minutes.

The tense air increased with every breathing moment.

"Mum-"

"YOU WERE RAISED IN A WAY WHERE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD AND SHOULDN'T DO!"

She started, pointing a shaking hand furiously in the air.

Everyone listen with bated breath.

"AND GOING AROUND KISSING PEOPLE LIKE HIM  WILL ONLY WORSEN THIS DISGUSTING AND UNNATURAL PHASE! I WILL NOT HAVE MY SON DATING A NEGRO!"

Ron stood up so fast the table shifted,  causing several drinks to spill.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT ME?! Mum. I BUSTED MY ASS OFF FOR THIS FAMILY WHEN WE WERE HAVING MONEY PROBLEMS AND THIS IS WHAT I GET IN RETURN? Hate? I thought you were better than that," Ron sneered, tears cascading his pink cheeks.
"Now that is not how you speak to your mother young-"
"OHO-don't even get me started on you, dad. FOR FUCKS SAKES YOU GOT ROBBED ONCE! ONCE AND YOU WON'T EVEN LET ME LIKE WHO I LIKE?! YES, I MAY LIKE MEN BUT I'VE HEARD YOU AND MUM TALKING AT NIGHT!"
Ron spat and everyone stared at him. "Son-"
"No! You wanted to send me to an all white school just because you were afraid my privilege would get tainted because I had befriended Dean! That's fucking disgusting!" He screamed, pointing a finger at both his parents. "You know, for a split second this morning I actually thought today would go well. I knew you were homophobic but racist too? That's rich," and with that last sneer, Ron stormed out of the house, his fists clenched and his nose flared.

It wasn't likely he'd ever so much as glance at his parents again.

Oof. This chapter was painful to right. Please don't be racist, homophobic or any of the sort! If you are, stop reading immediately and go get some sense slapped into you or else I'll find you and bitch slap you myself.
Byeeeee bishes❤😉✌️🏿