C H A P T E R 4

Jungkook's POV

My alarm rings indicate that its already morning.I rise from bed and prepare myself for school.

After shower,I put on my school uniform and head downstairs.I could see Mum putting the food on the table.

"Good morning Mum.Are you going to work today? I asked my mum.

My mother is a famous fashion designer but she usually works from homes.I often saw her in the office creating new designs for her brand, Jeon&Co.

Most of the time when she's not busy,she spends time with my dad.

I continue eating my breakfast.I realized the time was already 7:30 am.Surely I'm gonna be late if take my time.I finished my breakfast and took my bag on my room.

There was a honk outside the house and it was Taehyung.My best friend and neighbour.Though,he was quite older than me.I usually go to school with him as his university and my school are in one road.

I bid my mum goodbye and kiss her cheeks.I quickly exit the house and enter Tae's car.

"Sorry I'm late.I took my time eating breakfast." I laughed a bit.

"Its fine.I just came out.Buckle your seat kiddo." We drove off.

7:50 am

I managed to arrive at school on time before the bell rings.Sometimes,its unusual for me to come late to school.

After getting out from my car,I bid goodbye to Taehyung.Once he was gone,I saw two of my friends that just entered the school ground.I catched u on them.

"Hey guys!" I pat on both of my friends, Mingyu and Yugyeom.

They both looked at me as if there was something on my face.

"Whats wrong guys? Do I have something on my face? Do I not look handsome today as usual?" The three of us just laughed.

"Well Mr.Handsome,its rare to see you going late to school.We know that you're one of the 'on-time' kid as everyone says." I scratch my head and just smiled at them.

"Who says that? I'm not that on time you know." I answered him.

As we walk to our lockers,there are already girls waiting for us at the hallway.Sometimes,I hated being popular but what can I say? I was blessed with this handsome face and fine body.Every girls and even guys swoon over me.

Unlucky for these girls,they don't know I'm gay.

"Jungkook oppa!" I heard a short-haired girl walking up to us.She was waving at me.

She continued to speak. " Jungkook oppa,I like you very much.More like love you.And I was hoping that you would want to go out on a date with me?"I looked at her in the eyes.

I couldn't just reject her here in front of her friends.I just give it a try and then I will leave her after the date.

It took me a while to answer back. "Sure."

She is already giggling and gave me a piece of paper.

"Thats my number.How about this Saturday? We will meet at that famous cafe near the university,okay?" I nodded. After that,the group of girls disbands into their respective class.

Both Mingyu and Yugyeom smiled like a joker.

"Jungkook has a date!" Mingyu said.

"Damn,if I had your looks and body,I'm sure I will be dating someone right now." Now Yugyeom pats my back.

After all the commotion,we put our stuff in our lockers and went to class.