C H A P T E R 38

No POV

Jin was busy keeping his daughter to sleep while Jungkook is doing his homework.After giving birth to their precious Miwa,Jin's college gave him 2 weeks of holiday just to take care of her.He was quite grateful for that although tonight would be the last.

After he managed to put her to sleep, he went to their now shared room.The male saw his lover still doing his maths,struggling to find the answers.

"The answer is 2x." Jin pecked the younger's cheek.Jungkook jumped a bit,not realizing that Jin had entered the room."Babe! You scared me! Is Miwa sleeping?"Jin nodded.

The younger checked the clock and it was almost 11 so they decided to sleep.Afterall,he have finished his homework thanks to Jin.

They shared a short passionate kiss before saying good nights to each other.

Next day

Both males have school and classes so now they are busy preparing themselves.Once they finished dinner,Jin drove the both of them to their respective schools.

As soon as Jin arrived,he was greeted by an angry Haneul followed by his friend,Sungjae."Jin! I've been trying to  call you but you won't pick up! I'm your fiancé! You won't let me meet our daughter." He cross his arms on his chest.

The male was confused.Didn't his parents have told to cancel the wedding with the Choi's? Was he not informed?

"Haneul hyung,I'm sorry to say this but we're breaking up.We're not engaged anymore." He clicked the word breaking even though they weren't actually dating.

The latter looked quite shocked when he heard the information,whilst for Sungjae,he just smirked. "W-What do you mean? Breaking up?" He asked,stuttering.

"Yes and can you leave me alone?I have class now." He spoke as he just walked past them.He didn't want to mess with them anymore.

He arrived in class just in time.His friends greeted him as they misses the handsome male.They didn't know the truth behind the 2 weeks off,they went along when the professor said that he got sick.

The classes ended in the afternoon but Jimin and Taehyung wasn't there to meet him as both of them are quite busy.He wanted to get lunch until he was taken by his wrist by someone.

The grip the mysterious man held was strong and the poor male was hurting,trying to escape. "Let me go,you bastard!" He tried to release it but failed as the latter was stronger.He wanted to know who is the man but he was wearing a thick sunglasses and a hoodie covered his hair which unabled Jin to recognise him.

The hallway was empty so it was hard to find help.It went along like that until they entered an empty classroom.The male pushed Jin onto the table,hurting the younger's back.He groaned when the pain starts to travel.

"P-please,l-let me go." His voice was turning soft as he started crying.He couldn't see well as tears covered his eyes,scared on what's going to happen.

Then,the mysterious male started to bite Jin's neck which made the latter squirms.It continued on until it became soft kisses on his tummy and bulge area.Jin wasn't enjoying other male touching him.This wasn't the satisfaction that he wanted.

Slowly,the male's lips started to go up to his lips.The kiss was rough and Jin wasn't kissing him back.So,the male started to palm him hard which made Jin moaned.He quickly put his lips on the other to taste him.

"S-Stop!" Jin kicked the male on his balls which made him groaned.The hoodie's cap went off from his head,revealing some familiar hair.Jin heard the male tsk and put away his sunglasses.

Jin was shocked upon seeing the male.

"S-Sungjae hyung? Why are you doing this to me?" He tried to sound brave.Jin rose from the table and made a distance from the said male.

"What do you want from me?" He asked sternly.Sungjae who was on the floor now stood up,fixing his outfit. "What do I want? I want you." He started to close the gap between them but Jin back away.

"Don't come near me! You're just as worse as that friend of yours!" He shouted while still backing up. "Friend? Tsk,I befriend him just so I could get to know you. He was worth it though." The male smirked.

Jin wanted to run away but he felt the wall as he move back again.He silently prayed that someone will come help him.

"Honey,you're cute when you're mad.I'm waiting for you if you wanted to know about Jungkook's secret girlfriend." He told Jin and left.Just like that.

The pink haired male got scared.Secret girlfriend? Is Jungkook lying to him? Did he had enough with Jin that he found a new one already? He thought that Jungkook like men?

Tears started to spill again as Jin thinks about that.It might be true.He probably don't want to be a young father so that's why he found a girl.

Jin made a mental note to ask Jungkook later.