C H A P T E R 19

Jin's POV

The nurse said that I will be discharge today,so I called Jimin using the hospital's phone since my phone is low battery,to pick me up since he didn't have class today.

Sadly,he said that he couldn't take me since Taehyung asked him out.I want to call Jungkook but realizing that it is still school time.

I tried thinking of someone until I realized that I remembered Namjoon's number.I dialled him and waited for him to reply.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Joon hyung it's me!"

"Oh Jinnie! What's wrong?"

"Can you pick me up today? I'm at the hospital and I am suppose to be discharge today."

"Wait wha-?! How did you end up there?"

"Long story. I'll tell you later."

"Alright Jin.I'll pick you up this afternoon."

"At Seoul Hospital,okay?"

"Gotcha."

"Bye hyung!" I ended the call without giving him the chance to answer.Now,I'll just have to wait for him to come.

12:30pm

"Thank you Joon hyung for picking me up." I thanked my cousin.Since both of us are quite hungry,we stopped by at a restaurant.

We are lucky that the restaurant wasn't packed yet and sat near a window where there is an ocean view.

After ordering our food,Namjoon eagerly ask me why I'm at the hospital.I told him about how I blacked out when meeting Jungkook at the beach.

"The doctor said that I'm under stress and dehydrated." Namjoon looked at me empathetically.

"Jinnie,I'm worried about you.I have always told you to take care of yourself.I don't want something happened like when you're in high school again.Please,you're like a younger brother to me." He said with his worry eyes.

"I know hyung.I'll promise you that I will take care of myself."

One thing for sure,I haven't tell him about Yoongi yet.

Our food came and we indulged our food.It took us about 40 minutes to finish it as I am craving to eat more.Hospital foods aren't my cup of tea.So seeing these food made me happy.

Namjoon dropped me off at my dormitory and soon drove off.I went to my dorm room.As soon as I entered,Jimin came running towards me.

"Jin! I miss you!" He hug me tight. "I'm sorry that I couldn't pick you up.Let me make it up for you." He gladly said.

He let me do my things first before we hang out.I decided to change to a comfortable outfit which consists of my mario tee and blue short pants.

After changing,I went to our living room as Jimin was already there.I comfortably sat across him and let my legs to rest on a single couch.

"So,what do you want?" Jimin asked.I pretended to think as I placed my hand on my chin. "How about we go out one day as bestfriends? No Taehyung or anyone.Just the two of us.I missed when we used to hang out together." Jimin nodded and smiled.

"Alright! Next week is holidays so we could go somewhere by that time." We continued our daily life by watching our favourite Korean dramas until night time.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Short chapter because I've been quite busy with school.Also,I want to tell you that I might be upload the chapters late because of the same reason.Bad news though,I might go in HIATUS (not now) until the official statement of reopening the school is announce.