Hawks Nsfw Alphabet

A- (After care) After you both do the chicken dance with no pants he likes to make sure he hasn't hurt you with his wings.

B- (Body) He loves the way your ass moves when he fucks you apparently it drives him crazy.

C- (Cum basically) He likea to cum on your back or thighs mostly but he'll sometimes cum inside a condom.

D- (Dom or Sub or Switch) He is a Alpha Mega Dom but you don't mind because you can't help it when he calls you Baby Girl.

E- (Experience) Very! You wonder how he would know but he sure does show it.

F- (Favorite position) Doggystyle He loves that position so much.

G- (Goofy) Are you kidding he'll joke all the time when he fucks you, you don't know whether to laugh or blush at his jokes.

H- (Hair pulling) You pulls your back slightly but not forcefully.

I- (Itamacy) Only when he's alone with you or whenever.

J- (Jack off) too often besides he has you instead but if you're not there when he needs you he will do it himself and he'll grab your bra and smell it to help him.

K- (Hidden Kinks) Daddy Kink, Slight bdsm, and a tiny bit of feather play (is that even a thing?)

L- (Location) Anywhere. ANYWHERE!

M- (What Motivates them) You wearing his boxers then use tease him because you won't take them off or you just in a baggy shirt sweatpants and no bra or panties on

N- (No stop) He won't hurt you Too Badly. But he refuses to use his wings

O- (Oral) Loves giving it to you he will make you cream in 2 minutes but he loves receiving it too.

P- (Pace) He's fast and rough for a reason but he can also be slow depending on what mood he's in.

Q- (Quickies) loves them Especially before a mission or when he has to leave for a few days.

R- (Risk) as above he doesn't care he wants you.

S- (Stamina) as stated in pace it depends on the mood he's in.

T- (Toys) You lost count by this point he uses so many on you to make you cum.

U- (Unfair) He will tease you ALL day until he gets you that night.

V- (Volume) He's very quiet unless you're in the house with him then let's see who's the loudest.

W- (Wild Card) He has a tattoo under  his rib cage but saying "Je'tamie" in French.

X- (X-ray) 8 inches long 10 if hard and girth wise he's pretty slim but makes up in length.

Y- (yearning) Is it bad that he wants you all the time.

Z- (Zzzz) He won't sleep until you do. He'll even make sure you even get comfy first.