Tokoyami nsfw alphabet

((This was a lovely request from Froggyydays ))

A- (Aftercare) Despite how he acts throughout the day, he is a really soft boy when it comes to sex, He'll help clean up and afterwards he'll fluff up his head feathers and lay beside you as Dark Shadow calms down.

B- (Bodypart) He doesn't really tell you about it but he really loves your eyes, He'll look at them for ages and would fall in love all over again. As for himself he loves his hands, he loves how he can hold your hands with his and feel loved.

C- (Cum) He prefers to do it in a condom or on your stomach, he doesn't want to be a father until he understands how his features of a bird would work with his kids (Poor boy is so confused about his genetics).

D- (Dom or Sub) This soft boy is a Sub because he really loves you and doesn't want to harm you.

E- (Experience) He has little to no experience, you had to explain somethings to him and guide him along the way.

F- (Favorite position) He really likes the cowgirl position where he can look up into your eyes and get lost in his thoughts while having sex.

G- (Goofy) He's serious when it comes to sex but he will crack a smile if you make a sex joke in the middle of having sex.

H- (Hair) He doesn't really like he feathers being touched because they're sensitive but he loves tugging on yours, as for down there he keeps it well trimmed.

I- (intimacy) He's very Intimate with you, He doesn't deserve you sometimes but somehow you've fallen in love with him.

J- (Jack off) He doesn't do it too often but they'll be times where you are not around to satisfy him then he'll Jack off but it'll be to a picture of you.

K- (Kinks), Slight BDSM, Pet kink and Master/Senpai Kink.

L- (Location) He prefers a hard surfaces like a kitchen bench, table, walls, doors, floors but if he is really tired then it'll be the sofa or a bed.

M- (Motivation) You taking care of Dark Shadow, will motivate him.

N- (No) He won't use Dark Shadow on you and he won't use his beak either, as stated before he doesn't want to harm you in any way.

O- (Oral) Loves receiving it instead of giving because of his beak and feathers.

P- (Pace) He likes to takes things slow and steady instead of rough and fast.

Q- (Quickies) It doesn't surprise you that he would refuse a quickie because he would rather take his time with you.

R- (Risk) As stated in C he doesn't want to get you pregnant by any means because he doesn't fully understand his genetics yet and doesn't want you feel unloved by the end of it.

S- (Stamina) on a good day he can last up to 3-4 rounds with you but on a bad day it's 1-2 rounds sadly but you don't mind.

T- (Toys) He doesn't have any toys and you don't need any toys, you're perfectly fine without them.

U- (Unfair) He will tease you all day just so you get all flustered up and will Dom him better in bed.

V- (Volume) He's a quiet one in bed, He'll let out little audible moans but that's it.

W- (Wildcard) He has a tounge peircing and he uses it to is advantage he also has a tattoo of raven wings on his back, he says it's to represent his Bird side.

X- (X-ray) This Bird boy is packing something, clocking in at 11 inches in length 11.5 if hard and is one thiccc boy.

Y- (yearning) Not all of the time but he does need you.

Z- (Zzzzzz) He'll only fall asleep after you and Dark Shadow fall asleep.

((This took so long I had to eat in the middle of it. Words being 664)).