Prolouge

(3rd Person POV)
Draco! Did you take my hair brush?!" Gold screeched, "No I didn't! Ask Funneh!" Draco huffed "Don't look at me! Look at Rainbow!" Funneh shouted, "Me?! I haven't even left the kitchen!" Rainbow blared. "I borrowed you hair brush-" Lunar started meeting face to face with an enraged Gold. "Give me that" she furiously said snatching the brush out of Lunar's gloves hands that seemed pretty normal right? 5 siblings are bound to butt heads a few times. But they are far from normal.

The krew is what the called themselves, they are well know throughout the kingdom, why is that? Because well they are royalty, yes that's right, 4 princesses 1 prince and a whole lot of trouble, but they are known for more than just being royalty, Funneh is a combat mastermind, she can take down any guard the kingdom has to offer, Gold is an amazing strategist, she is more brains than brawn, Lunar is a mage and chemist in need of a magical object? She's got it, and Rainbow, she is a woman of many talents, but she is an amazing medic it has always been her dream but she is next in line for the throne. And Draco he creates, whether it be defensive of offensive gadgets you need, he's got them.

So you must be thinking, what makes that so special? So one does magic, another is an engineer, so what? That's what we are getting to! hold your horses ladies and gents because this one hell of a ride.