Chapter 4

(Funneh POV)
I woke to Draco repeatedly hitting me with a pillow I grabbed it from his hands attempting to suffocate him before Rainbow broke us up saying I quote: "I think murder is illegal in the human world" as if it was legal in Aragon, but that's beside the point, today was out first day of school. They had an awfully bland uniform, worst than the ones we wore in grade school. It was a dark blue suit, white tie, and black skirt or leggings.

We were walking to school when I bumped into a what felt like a wall, but after a short realization it was a person, red hair, hella tall, and hot okay it's fair I've 'known' him for like a millisecond, but this is a cliche shut up

Intermission brought to you by me @ 4 am writing this chapter.

I frantically stated apologizing whilst taking a bow, "No problem, I'm Alec" he said extending his hand. "Kathrine" I smiled excepting his gesture. Our conversation was cut short by the bell "Oh' I'll see you around dude!" I said  before walking to my first class.

****

As I was walking to the cafeteria, I bumped into yet again another person. "Ugh! Who do you think you are!" The girl said "I'm so sorry I said offering her my hand she slapped it away and got up herself. She and her friend walked around me like sharks . "Hmph! Flat ass and chest huh?" Her friend snickered. "Almost like an ironing board! I think that'll be you new name!" She spat. "Um, will you excuse me" I said walking off to who knows where. My legs took me to a random spot at the back of the school where rest my head on a wall mentally cursing my self for being a klutz. "Is bumping into people a personality trait or just a repetitive thing?" A voice asked.

I quickly whipped my head around to see it was just Alec "Wanna guess?" I grumbled, "If I'm guessing i'd say you aren't usually this clumsy" he said leaning against the wall, I grunted in response. "Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner" he said making me chuckle a bit, "It changes anything you don't look that flat to me" he said wiggling his eyebrows, I laughed a bit "is that your attempt at flirting? Because it sucks" I snorted. "Maybe maybe not, a magician never revels his secrets" he said ominously. "Okay magic boy I'll see you around" I said.