ashton (+ luke (irl))

trigger warning: mentions of an abusive relationship!! if anyone's hurting you, please try and get some help. stay safe!

p.s. this is kinda long lmao
—————————————————

𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.𝐛𝐨𝐲:

♥️ 93,834 likes  💬68,836 comments

@/𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.𝐛𝐨𝐲: guess who's going to see luke hemmings live for the first time? @/𝐥𝐮𝐤𝐞_𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐨

See all comments

@/𝐥𝐮𝐤𝐞_𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐨: JDBDJBD IM SO EXCITED OMFG

@/𝐛𝐞.𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞.𝐡𝐨𝐞: luke is me rN

@/𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞.𝐢𝐦𝐠𝐚𝐲: i just realised that i'm going to this exact concert, the one that bOTH LUKE AND ASHTON ARE AT ODBDBDNDND

@/𝐥𝐮𝐤𝐞_𝐢𝐬_𝐚_𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧: your outfit is cute af tho-

@/𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟: i really want your skirt lmao

@/𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲: i'm internally freaking out over this

@/𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐦_𝐡: i'll see you there ashy! 💕

@/𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐨𝐧_𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐦: calum and ashton are best friend goals

@/𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐱𝐧: jsbsnsns ya'll bETTER GET TOGETHER AFTER THIS

See more comments

ashton bounced up and down at the thought of seeing luke again after so long, his heart beating harshly.

calum grabbed his best friend's shoulder. "ashy, calm down, okay?"

"i don't think you understand how much i've wanted this. i could barely afford nosebleed seats and now here i am, close friends with him and got vip tickets. this is huge, cal."

suddenly, a girl tapped him on the shoulder. "how can i help you?" ashton asked kindly.

"oh my god, you're ashton. i'm @/move.imgay on instagram. my real name is charlie." the girl blushed.

ashton gasped, "oh my god, i love you. you're honestly awesome, thank you for supporting me."

the girl- charlie- giggled, "honestly, i adore your content. before you and calum, i basically had no sense of fashion and now i basically buy anything that's inspired by you."

calum flushed slightly at the mention of his name.

"i can't believe you and luke got so close in so little time," charlie continued. "honestly, i ship you guys so hard, it's not even funny."