michael + luke (irl)

kinda mentions some wInK wOnK stuff but it's not anything specific
—————————————————

luke ran a hand through his sweaty locks as he bounded off stage with a grin so wide, the cheshire cat would be impressed.

"did you see me up there, mikey? oh my god, the crowd is so fucking huge," he rambled, eyes blown wide.

michael chuckled, patting his best friend on the back. "i know, luke. i was up there with you."

luke jumped up and down as they rushed to the changing room and then to the tour bus.

as they climbed on, michael's phone vibrated with a notification.

crystal.

michael pressed the numbers of his password in and quickly rushed to his instagram dm.

@/𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡: me and sierra hooked up. it's a bit fast but we're thinking about giving it a go.

michael's eyebrows had never reached so far into his hair.

not even when he walked in on his parents doing it when he was seven.

"hey, uh, luke?" he called, eyes moving from the screen to his friend.

luke hummed in response, scrolling through the photos of ashton on instagram.

"remember sierra? the girl who tried to get with you and split you and ashton up and called him a fag?"

luke looked up with an eyebrow raised. "we weren't dating then but yes, i remember."

"well crystal just messaged me. she and sierra hooked up last night and now they're gonna give it a go."

luke's reaction was very similar to michael, his eyebrows raised and his jaw dropped.

"she gave me and ashton shit for being gay and now she's gay as well? damn."

michael laughed.

"i've read somewhere that sometimes, people are homophobic because they're gay as well. they grew up in non-accepting households and they want to stop feeling that way so they bully other gay people for it. internalised homophobia."

"yeah well. she's still a bitch but at least she figured her shit out," luke muttered, his eyes lighting up at a photo of ashton pouting.

that was taken when luke refused him hugs and kisses and ashton looked so adorable, he had to take a picture.

luke giggled and turned his phone, showing it to michael.

"he's so fucking cute, i love him."

michael rolled his eyes, his mind going to calum and his sarcastic eyes being replaced with heart shaped ones.

"ugh, there's so much of tour left. i love touring and playing for people and making them happy but i really miss my calum. he's probably all alone with our little duke. god, he must be missing his daddy so much," michael rambled.

"calum or duke? because if it's calum, then i really don't need to know what you two do in the bedroom."

michael raised a brow, "you like that shit too. no harm in two daddies talking about it."

luke rolled his eyes, feeling his face burn slightly.

god, just the thought of ashton writhing on his bed, a collar wrapped around his neck as his sweaty curls stick to his forehead.

loudly crying out 'daddy' as luke-

luke shook his head violently.

"fuck," he cursed quietly, noticing the tent in his pants.

"hey, uh, i'm gonna change and head into my bunk. i'm tired as hell," he said to michael, who hummed distractedly.

as luke changed and crawled into his bunk, he pulled the curtains and tried to pull his mind out of his sinful thoughts.

only, it was near impossible.