epilogue

"hi baby," luke whispered lovingly to his sleepy husband, hands brushing through ashton's shoulder length hair.

ashton's hazel eyes gleamed in the soft morning light, his sleepy smile just as bright.

their dog, petunia, at the bottom of the bed quietly, sounding as if she's purring.

she had been hanging out with the neighbour's cat for a while.

"mmm, morning, love," ashton grinned. he yawned before his eyes caught sight of his new wedding ring.

"we're married," he suddenly remembered, the memories of their wonderful wedding the night before hitting him.

luke smiled and pulled his boy closer, nuzzling his head into ashton's curls. "yeah, we are," he giggled. "and we need to be at the airport at five."

ashton turned his head to check the time on his phone. "it's only nine in the morning," he muttered before going back to his original position in luke's arms.

"are you sore, baby?" luke asked sweetly, placing kisses onto ashton's neck.

"a bit. but i think i'll be fine," ashton breathed in, the scent of luke taking over his mind. luke always smelled wonderful, ashton didn't know why.

"it's been three years and you're still not used to me," luke joked, earning a scoff from ashton.

"alright, alright. you're not that big, mr hemmings," he giggled.

luke's eyes brightened at the name. "you're ashton hemmings now," he sighed dreamily, pressing kisses all over his smaller husband's cute face.

ashton laughed out, shaking petunia out of her sleep as she looked back at her other dad.

"aw, i'm sorry girl. did i wake you up?" ashton cooed apologetically. petunia got up, moved right in between ashton and luke and plopped herself down with a huff.

luke chuckled, "i think she's jealous that she's not getting any attention." petunia looked at him from the corner of her eyes.

ashton ran his hand up and down on her back, luke scratching her ears gently, careful not to hurt her.

"she's just like her daddy luke. always begging for attention."

luke let out a betrayed gasp. "don't expose me, princess. or there will be consequences."

ashton smirked, "or what? you gonna spank me?"

luke's eyes darkened, "you really want to find out?"

ashton laughed as luke quickly put his hands over his face, "ashy, stoooop!" he whined.

"i want pictures, lukey! you look so adorable!"

a group of girls came over, ultimately distracting luke and letting ashton have the opportunity to keep taking pictures.

once the girls had left, luke's phone rang with a notification. he looked at the screen then narrowed his eyes at his husband.

god, i never thought i'd get the chance to call him that, he thought.

"ashton, what did you post?" he asked carefully but his question was answered with a giggle.

luke unlocked his phone and went onto instagram, automatically being met with ashton's post.

𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.𝐛𝐨𝐲:

♥️ 2,735 likes  💬 2,584 comments

@/𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.𝐛𝐨𝐲: he's so cute, i love him

See all comments

@/𝐛𝐞.𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞.𝐡𝐨𝐞: ISNSJDNS YA'LL-

@/𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐦_𝐡: have fun ;)

@/𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧: wish you guys the best of luck!!

@/𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐭91: make sure you bring back some souvenirs

@/𝐥𝐮𝐤𝐞_𝐢𝐬_𝐚_𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧: this is so wholesome i'm going to cry

@/𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐲𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬: i- i cant believe you guys are married now- i'm so proud- :')

See more comments

ashton smiled, his dimples popping out as luke watched him fondly.

god, he loved him so fucking much.

his baby.

the end.

————————————————
i know this book seems really rushed, short and really bad in some places but this book was the first proper book that i actually wrote and was set on finishing.

i didn't actually expect it to start getting so many views and i'm so thankful for all of you. you made this book bigger than i thought it would get.

i appreciate every single one of you and what you've done for me. there's been times where i just wanted to completely give up on it but knowing that some of you would've been disappointed kept me going.

i think after this, i've learned a lot and i can really improve more in my writing.

thank you for everything.

-e xx

p.s. don't forget to check out my other books uwu