Oneshot Zoe

Hi! this is my first fanfiction and yes I am a Zen shipper but please don't hate on me! I decided to write about Zoe in the chapter. More so, her feelings if she was an actual 13-year-old girl with a crush. So somethings maybe not all happy and perky like Zoe is but that's how I wanted it to be. THANKS!

Zoe P.O.V

I sat there laying on my bed exhausted from my chaotic day. So many tests and quizzes and activities I thought I might die. I looked at my phone hoping to see a text from my friends but there were none. I sighed. Typical  I thought. Whatever I said and tried to take a nap to refresh myself. 

 20 minutes later and  I was still restless. My eyes darted around my room finally landing on a picture of Me, Mike, and Ben. My 2 boy best friends. We were all smiling happily as we posed next to the large sign saying "WELCOME TO AQUARIUS! Luxury Family Resort & Spa!" Now, don't get things twisted. We weren't there on a vacation. We were on a dangerous spy mission, one that was far from luxurious or relaxing. It was in fact very chaotic. But, fortunately, I was able to snap the shot with the boys before Erica started screaming at us. I smiled at myself thinking about how bittersweet that mission was. I then laughed at how the boys kept complaining that I wanted to take a picture every 5 minutes.

 But I also happened to remember that scene where we were tied up and almost closed to dying. I remembered how my crush Ben, looked at Erica instead of me. It was heartbreaking knowing that he'd rather spend the last minutes of his life looking rather at Erica and not me. At the same time, however, I wasn't surprised by Ben. I mean, how am I supposed to compete with ERICA HALE? She is literally a goddess in human form. Every guy that looks at her falls in love. She's perfect. No wonder Ben likes her. She's so amazing. I'll admit I'm pretty stupid for thinking I have a chance. I'm probably not standard enough for him. And yet I still love him. I know for a fact that I could treat him better. I mean, I'm his best friend after all. I'm there for him no matter what. Even when he's not there for me. I care about him probably more then he cares about himself. And I'm always making him laugh when he's sad. But I still get friend-zoned. Why? I wish I knew. I wish i could step my jealousy from rising and I wish i could stop crying over him but I can't. I just can't. 

Why?

Because I love him.....

....And he doesn't love me.