Chapter 8-Mysterious

Astunia's PoV

" How is it going?" I asked the triplets. They eyed each other and Kaitne pulled something in her bag. She hand it to me and I took it still looking at them.

Kinuha ko sa loob ng envelope ang papel.

Name: Luke Watson
Age: 21
Address: *toot* street. *toot* City
Status: In A Relationship with Leilanie Sheers
Backgrounds: An English teacher at University of Sang Real. Graduated with a Major in English at USR and the only son of the Philippine Prime Minister. Has mastered martial arts when he was 18.

So..

"Yun lang?"- I asked. Yes, there are the important details but I want to know more.

"Yes. As you can see. He's the only son of the Prime Minister kaya mahigpit ang mga impormasyon tungkol sakanya. But fortunately, we hacked their system kaya nakuha namin yan. "

I just nodded to them.

" Are you sure this is Van Canetti?"

"70/30. Kasi siya lang naman ang may dugong frances na pina-ampon. Let's try diba?"-sabi ni Kaitne. But still. I have to find Van soon. Para maisagawa ang plano ko. I don't like to marry him. He's my enemy since he killed my parents.

" So, what's your next move?"-sabay na tanong nung tatlo. For now..

" I'll make sure he is the real Van Canetti. Hindi ako pwedeng pumalpak sa plano ko. "

" This mission is very easy for you. Once na napatunayan mong siya talaga si Van. You can already bring him to boss."-sabi ni Kaitne. I smirked.

" Yes. Easy as a pie right? But I have to make sure he is Van. Then I'll make my step. I'll kill him."
"What?! Boss, will literally kill you!"

I look at Shitsune's worried face.Yeah she's right. Grandpa will kill me when he knew about this. But I'll prefer to be killed by that old man than to marry an enemy!! I can feel my jaw clenched at the thought I was marrying that man.

" I don't care. I'd rather die than to marry a Canetti!!"

" Yes. Maybe he killed your parents but your parents killed his parents first!" I narrowed my eyes at Shitsune. She's now talking back!! Where the hell did she get that courage?! I Compose myself first. Ayoko namang mag-eskandalo dito. Huminga ako ng malalim at kinalma ang sarili ko.

" I don't care. All I know is he's my enemy."

" And at the same time YOUR fiancee. Don't you think he deserves a second chance?"-Kaitne.

Second chance?

" Hindi uso sakin ang second chances, Kaitne. Once a person hurt you at the first time? He'll surely hurt you for the second time. " He hurt me not once, but twice. All I want is to kill him!! I know that won't make me happy, but it will make me feel contented.

" You're a demon."

"Yes, I am. You already forgotten who's you're talking with? You're talking to Astunia Malfattore, Kaitne. The merciless, bloody empress of the malfattore clan. The most dangerous woman at the underground society. You all know what I can do."

"Pero wala ka pa sa kalahati ng lakas ng lolo mo. You also know what he can do. And how ruthless he is! Di ko alam kung exempted ka. But we all know his rules and the consequences you'll face if you break it."-Kaitne.

I know. I know. But I won't let that happen.

I stood up and left them there at the cafe. I'm tired and I still have to investigate more about this Luke Watson. Tumawid ako papunta sa parking lot ng kompanya. Agad ko namang nahanap yung sasakyan ko. I hopped in and sped of looking at the address of the guy.

=

The house is pretty big, a Mansion if I describe. I look at my binocular lenses and zoom it. I adjust the lenses and put the see through lens. The lens will make you able to see what's inside the material who's blocking it.

"Maids,maids, securities. "- I murmured searching for my target. But he's nowhere to be fou—

"Oh. Taking a bath."-I whispered as I put my binoculars in my bag. I opened the car's door and and make my way towards the mansion's gate.

" Sino po sila?"-Sabi ng security. I put my glasses on and smiled at him.

"I'm Clara Tisdale, from the Universal TV and I have an appointment with Mr. Watson."-I said as I read the informations in my glasses.

"Ok. Come in ma'am."he said and opened the little gate to let me in.  I stepped inside and murmured a "thanks" and he showed me the path. Once the door opened, I saw all the maids busy cleaning around the house. I roamed my eyes in their sala and I admire his taste of colors.

"This way ma'am."-the security said and motioned me upstairs. The stairs was decorated with some crystal-like jewels.  We stopped at the door at the edge of the second floor. He knocked at the door and I heard someone yelled "What?" Surely that was Mr. Watson.

"Ms. Tisdale is here sir."
"Let her in. The door is open."-he said and the man turned the knob and let me in inside. The room was immaculate. Gray walls and white furnitures looks very manly, but a clean color. I let myself feel comfortable by seating in his couch and crossing my leg over the other one.  I can smell the manly fragrance of bubble bath coming from his bathroom. I heard the door clicked and it opened letting a pretty young man in his suit.

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting."

"It's okay Mr. Watson. I don't mind."- I said smirking like a cat. And that smirk became an evil smirk when he turned to see me with a questioning look in his face.

"Hey, you're not Clara.who are you?"-he said walking towards me. I just smiled at him sweetly and stood up walking towards the picture frame in his bedside table. It's him and his girlfriend maybe.

"You have a beautiful girl, yeah?"-I asked placing the frame back to it's place and turned to look at him.

"I said, who the fuck are you?!"-he said through gritted teeth. I act like a scared young girl.

"Oh. What a sharp mouth for a teacher like you. You can call me Raven if you want."-i said looking at him. I saw him took a glance at my breast , and it made me smirk. I started to walk towards him not noticing me. I played with his silver tie and jerk my head up to lool at his eyes.

"You can touch them if you want.." and it seems like he was taken aback because of my words.

"Dammit woman, what do you want?!" I act like I was thinking what I want and I ended up saying "Nothing much, just a conversation with the adopted son of the prime " and he gave me a shocked expression.

" I wasn't expecting that kind of expression."

"P-paanong?"

"I have connections.."

"You're mysterious."-luke

"I know right."

--------------------------

Merry christmas everyone!!

IT'S DECEMBER 24 AND WHAT THE..

Happy birthday boobear. Happy birthday boobear. Happy birthday happy birthday, happy birthday boobear!!!!

Happy birthday LOUIS TOMLINSON!! GIO'S imaginary character!!!

We love you :)

Omg, he's already 23.  :'(