Chapter 1

Author's note: HELLO AGAIN! I'm so excited for this fic you're about to read.

This is a new short fic that is set during COVID-19 lockdown/quarantine.

I hope you are all staying safe during this time of confusion and uncertainty. Please continue to stay home and check up on your loved ones.

DISCLAIMER: Although Brittana/Glee is American, I'm from england. I'm not sure if/how the rules of lockdown are different to here so bare with me. We also don't know when lockdown will end so in this fic they don't leave lockdown. In England we're about 50 days into lockdown and we're not finishing anytime soon.

Anyway, thank you so much for reading. Please leave comments/ reviews and let me know what you think of the story.

Now I present to you:

Lockdown

X X X

Day 1

"Bye Ma, bye Pa." I said to my parents. They were heading to Los Angeles for the weekend for a work convention, leaving me and Britt alone.

Britt's family are staying with her grandparents to look after them. This whole corona stuff is getting serious now, her grandparents aren't even allowed to do their own grocery shopping. That's why her parents are there to help.

"Are you sure you two will be alright?" Pa asked. He knew we would be fine but wanted to give us a chance to speak if we wanted to.

"Yep." Me and Britt said at the same time.

"Bye." I told them again. I really wanted them to leave so me and Britt could finally be alone. Two whole days to ourselves felt like a dream come true.

"Bye." My parents said again. They grabbed their bags and left the house. I waited anxiously watching them through the window. They got in their car and drove away. Once they disappeared around the corner and out of sight I pounced on Britt.

There is very little in this world that I like more than Breadstix. Breadstix is the best. But the number 1 think I like most is sex. More specifically sex with Brittany S Pierce. That shit is mind blowing! She knows my body better than I do. She knows exactly which spots to touch, kiss or lick to drive me wild.

Sex with Brittany was the first thing I wanted to do on our weekend alone.

My lips attacked hers in a fast, aggressive way. I pulled her closer so our fronts were touching and I slowly ground my hips into her centre. We pulled away from the kiss and ran upstairs to my room.

As soon as we got into the room she closed the door and pushed me against it, attacking me with kisses. I groaned at the feeling of her tongue on my neck. She kissed down to my collar bone and then dragged her tongue up my neck and across my jawline. It was hot.

"Fuck B." I moaned softly in her ear, spurring her on.

She detached from my neck and dragged me onto the bed. She straddled my waist and I sat up. She tore off my hoody and shirt. I pulled her sweatshirt over her head too. I was pushed back onto the mattress and she slowly removed my sweatpants. I felt kisses on every inch of my legs as she revealed more skin. Brittany stood up and dropped her own pants.

She went back to kissing me and her hands dragged up my ribs to my breasts. She squeezed them gently and began kissing down my neck again. Past my collarbone and down to my breasts she kissed, leaving my skin tingling in the places she touched.

"Please B, I'm ready." I begged. The burning sensation in my stomach was becoming too much. I needed to be touched.

Brittany removed my bra and took my left nipple into her mouth. She teased it slowly with her tongue and palmed my right breast with her hand.