Chapter 5

Day 28

I woke alone. B wasn't in bed. I frowned at her absence.

I checked the time, it was 11AM already! I stretched my whole body and got out of bed. I was naked. We hadn't been wearing much clothing since lockdown started because we were alone and no one would see us.

I put on a bra and panties. I chose my black lacy set because they're comfy and B's favourites. I also threw on an oversized cheerios t shirt. It was super soft because its old and worn.

I went downstairs and found Britt making breakfast. She had made pancakes, her specialty. She always loved pancakes as a kid and now she made them for us whenever we spent the night together. She had cooked most of the mixture already, there were six pancakes on the side ready to eat. Another one was cooking in the frying pan.

I stood behind her at the stove and wrapped my arms around her waist. She was also only wearing a t shirt and panties. I rested my head on her shoulder and nuzzled into her neck. I was still a little sleepy and needed some attention.

"Good morning sleepy." B said. She stretched her neck so she could kiss the top of my head.

"Good morning." I replied. I lifted my head so I could kiss her lips. The kiss was innocent but I was in the mood to get dirty. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she moaned in response. I moved my arms from around her waist; my right hand slid up and groped her left breast. My left hand dipped into her underwear and my middle finger ran through her folds. She was already wet.I slipped my middle finger into her and her head rolled back onto my shoulder as she moaned. Her eyes closed and I knew she felt good. I moved my finger in and out of her slowly.

I began to whisper seductively into her ear. "Does that feel good?" I asked. She nodded her head quickly in response. I added a second finger and she moaned again.

"I want to make you cum. I want to feel you clench around my fingers as your whole body shudders." I told her.

"Fuck." She said under her breath. "I'm close."

I fastened my movements. I squeezed her breast harder and my thumb played with her nipple, increasing her pleasure. I curled my fingers inside of her, knowing it would push her over the edge.

"Cum for me." I commanded.

I felt her clench and I held her close to me as her body tensed. Then she relaxed and supported herself. I removed my fingers and brought them up to my mouth. I licked them clean, keeping eye contact with my blonde. I winked at her and then walked over to the table and sat down.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked as if i hadn't just made her cum a few seconds earlier.

Brittany gulped and coughed as she cleared her throat. "Umm pancakes." She answered me. "Well this one is a little burnt." She said as she picked up the pancake she was cooking. She had been paying more attention to my fingers than the burnt food in the pan. She threw the burnt pancake in the bin.

"How did you sleep?" She asked me from across the room.

"Pretty good. I missed waking up with you though." I said with a little pout. I got out two glasses, filled them with orange juice and returned to the table.

"I'm sorry. I woke up early and you looked too cute. I didn't want to wake you. I was going to surprise you with breakfast in bed but that was an even better surprise you just gave me." She walked over to the table with two plates of pancakes.

"Nothing better than the gift of an orgasm." I said as she sat down.

"I'll drink to that." She teased. We lifted our glasses of orange juice and clinked them together.