Chapter 4

Day 11

"I really don't want to do this." I told Britt. "It's going to hurt and it's not good for my mental health. I really don't think I should do this."

"I know San but it's really important." She replied. "You need to do this. It won't take long."

"Okay, let's just get it over and done with then." I groaned.

"It's only a glee club rehearsal San, don't be so dramatic." She rolled her eyes at me. Today was Thursday and we had a scheduled zoom call for glee club. We sat at the kitchen counter with our backs to the lounge, my laptop sat in front of us. We typed in the code for the meeting, Rachel had set the password as 'BARBRA'. We were admitted into the call and I could see everyone's faces. I'd missed Finn's goofy grin, Puck's mohawk and Mercedes's laugh.

We smiled at our fellow glee club members and gave everyone a little wave. "Hello everyone," Rachel started. "Welcome to the first virtual glee club meeting. I hope that this lockdown is short lived and our lives will return to normal. However we cannot let our standards slip if we want to win nationals this year. We need to continue to work together to ensure our voices blend to create the best sound we possibly can."

I looked at Britt and turned my nose up at what Rachel was saying. Britt shook her head too. We agreed we were bored. I found a button called virtual background. It allowed you to set a green screen background to make you look like you were somewhere else.

B chose the grass one. "We're like tiny ants." She whispered to me. I couldn't help but giggle at the ant impression she did. I muted us so we couldn't be heard. Then she set it to look like we were in outer space. "This is what it would be like to be an astronaut." I told her.

"Or a unicorn." She added. I love how her mind works.

"So I will arrange a new version of it to match all of our voices," Rachel droned on in the background. Everyone else had completely zoned out except for Quinn who was probably thinking about what she could be doing to Rachel Berry right now if we weren't in lockdown.

Gross.

"Look B!" I whispered excitedly, you could chose a virtual background from your own photos. She chose one of me and her in the bath. "Britt!" I squealed urgently before she clicked confirm. "What?" She asked. "We're naked babe, everyone would see. I want you to be the only one who's seen my bare ass."

"That's a shame. It's a lovely ass." She teased. She slid her hand down my back and squeezed my ass. I just stared into her eyes. They got a little darker which meant she was horny. Knowing that she was horny made me horny.

"Now if everyone will unmute, it's time to start warming up." Rachel said. We snapped out of our gaze and unmuted.

We sung scales as Rachel played the piano in her house. I hated warm-ups. I liked it when we sung powerful songs together and had fun.

"Let's pretend to be frozen." I whispered to B after the 5th or 6th scale. She nodded at me.

"3, 2, 1" I counted down. Then we kept really still, trying not to blink.

Puck and Q laughed at us, knowing we were up to no good. It was hard not to laugh along but we managed to keep still.

"Brittany and Santana stop pretending to be frozen. If you don't warm up properly, you'll wreck your vocal chords and you'll get sick." Rachel told us.

"What?" I laughed.

"How did you know?" B asked.

"I could see you breathing and I can see the television playing behind you. You forgot to turn it off." She said arrogantly.