Chapter 6

Day 50

I opened my eyes to sunlight streaming in through my window. It was really hot. I flicked the blanket off of my body and let the cold air from the open window cool me down.

Britt was still asleep but I took the blanket off of her too. She always got too hot in her sleep.

I unlocked my phone and checked twitter. Q had sent me a gossip girl meme. I opened tiktok and Emma (one of the cheerios) had sent me a video of Charli D'Amelio doing the savage dance to a Tiger King sound. Britt and I watched Tiger King last week and now we're obsessed with Carole Baskin. I made a mental note to show it to B later.

I checked the weather app and it was going to be hot and sunny all day. We had cleaned the pool in the yard last week but hadn't had the right weather to use it yet. Today seemed like the perfect chance.

It was 10AM already and I wanted to spend the whole day outside sunbathing and swimming in the pool. I rolled over and woke Britt up. I started tracing her spine with soft kisses. I kissed each vertebrate. Her breath changed so I knew she had woken up. I kissed back up her body and kissed her lips.

"Good morning." I whispered.

"Hi." She said as she opened her eyes and lazily smiled at me.

"It's hot today so I think we should go in the pool." I told her.

She leapt out of bed and ran to the closet. She returned a few seconds later with two bikini's in her hands. She threw a red one at my face and held onto the yellow one. "What are you waiting for?" She said excitedly. "Get dressed and let's go!"

"Okay." I laughed at her sudden increase in energy.

I stood up, stretched a little and put on the bikini. I readjusted my boobs so they really popped out of the bikini top. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and checked myself out in the mirror. I looked smoking hot. I blew myself a kiss and heard B laugh a little at me.

"Why did you do that?" She giggled.

I shrugged in response. "Because I'm hot."

She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "You look really hot." She whispered in my ear before kissing me. As we kissed, her hands slipped from my waist to my ass and gave it a firm squeeze. I moaned into the kiss.

"Come on!" She said as she pulled away. "Let's go swimming." She grabbed two towels and the sunscreen from the bathroom and dragged me by the hand down the stairs and into the garden.

"You take off the pool cover." I instructed. "I'll grab some lemonade from the kitchen." I walked back inside and went to the fridge. I pulled out the lemonade and poured two glasses. I also grabbed some strawberries and carried them outside.

B was laying on one of the sun loungers with her sunglasses on her head. The sun reflected off her skin and made her glisten. She looked gorgeous.

I placed down the strawberries on the table and sat on the other lounger. I passed a glass of lemonade to Britt and kept the other for myself.

"To sunshine." I toasted.

"And lollipops and rainbows." B added. We clinked our glasses together and took a sip. I put my glass down and laid back on the lounger. I pulled my sunglasses off my head and covered my eyes. I took a deep breath and allowed myself to relax in the hot sun.

Around 11:30 the weather got even hotter and I was heavily sweating.

"Can you do my sunscreen?" B asked. Her skin was paler than mine and she often burnt in the hot sun.